theWatchListForum.info & theWatchListForum.org.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misc., Wall Posts & Comments as posted elsewhere inc. facebook!

Go down

Misc., Wall Posts & Comments as posted elsewhere inc. facebook! Empty Misc., Wall Posts & Comments as posted elsewhere inc. facebook!

Post  GarryP Thu 29 Jul 2010, 8:10 pm

Just like the subject header says, I will use the thread to post the FULL/COMPLETE & UNEDITED text of any/all wall posts and comments that name/include or concern either these forums and/or myself, that I either find elsewhere on the web. I will also post any material that others see or find and send in to me in this same section:

Posted: Facebook Group - Anti Bullying Support.
Posted by: C. Ward.
Posted: 29/07/2010 (Time to be added)

i have been informed by numerous authorities, that the forums that GP has set up may not be illegal, however, the content therein is illegal, also his claims against myself is also slanderous and deformatory, unlike Josh Hunter who left Facebook because of off the slanderous comments, GP and his group of Cyber Bullys have now turned their attention to me. he insists that this group is intended to bully and harras people, where is the evidence, NONE, he calls me a fake because of my name, Where is his pathetic evidence, why does this idiot have no profile pic displayed, my forums do not attack people, and do not bully people, and if anyone wants to join and see for yourself you are quite welcome to do so

GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down