theWatchListForum.info & theWatchListForum.org.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More HOT AIR & BLUSTER Messages) from Kyler Dunst!

2 posters

Go down

More HOT AIR & BLUSTER Messages) from Kyler Dunst! Empty More HOT AIR & BLUSTER Messages) from Kyler Dunst!

Post  GarryP Thu 27 Jan 2011, 3:04 pm

Date: 27 January 2011.

Date & Time Sent/Received: 27/01/2011 (06:48 GMT)
Subject: [Contact] WARNING...

Message content :

Garry I am letting you know a few things and if you choose not to believe me then fine... I know it is Josh Penard (AKA Ben Housely) who is going to people pretending to be me and attacking and threatening them. He tortured Jack recently before he left for vacation in France and then made another fake account of him. I have been approached by the guy using your fake profile and I have agreed to help him against you. You have gone too far listing me on your watch list as a pedophile and I am looking into seeking legal and other steps against you for doing that. I have also contacted a private investigation firm in your area and requested a price listing to glean all of YOUR private info including police records and employment history including your current civil servant job. Any information I unfurl about you may be used against you both legally and otherwise. I know you have been sharing private texts and correspondence with Josh Penard thus enabling and helping him try to insert himself into the row between me and the Hamiltons. Even granting him full admin privileges is enabling enough. You strike a firm stance that you will not back down but that doesnt scare me and in fact I see that as a challenge. Many people you can get away with harassing them with your watch list calling them pedophiles and the such but this time you went too far by attacking me. I am sure you think I am bluffing but even the Hamiltons know I do not bluff or blow smoke. They also now know what you and Josh have been up to recently...

I reallly am looking forward to hearing from your lawyers then, like I have said to others in the past, PLEASE make sure that your lawyers write to me using REAL GENUINE HEADED LEGAL PAPER, also make sure that any legal documents are also included, of course I will not be holding my breath as I know you much better than you might think, as for calling you a PAEDOPHILE you have posted multiple links and comments on such material using the profile Dean Callahan a profile you admit is REALLY YOU! You have an interest in PAEDOPHILIA that makes you a PAEDOPHILE, I STAND BY THAT COMMENT! BTW: FAcebook will be able to supply evidence should they be required to do so, as will your ISP!

As for Ben Housely possibly being Josh Penard, then I cannot say as I really do not know. One thing I do know is that Josh would really not waste any time with petty games, after all he would not sink to the same level as you, that I much I can promise you. As for me well I really would not even urinate on you if you were on the ground on fire in front of me. I would not want to waste a drop of my precious urine.

So once again, you think you know everything, yet in truth you know NOTHING! But hey whats new there!

Just for other peoples reference here are the comments you posted in the facebook group, yet again you are telling LIES and spreading BULLSHIT! As please do not EVER forget it was you who chose to be childish and petty and remove me from your friends list, it was you blocked me and what for? What for Really? Well we both know I did nothing wrong? It was you who was constantly sending me inbox messages bad mouthing, INSULTING & ABUSING my friends! I do not care what they might have done, because I did nothing to you? I only asked you to stop sending me those messages and to stop bad mouthing my friends! But instead you chose to remove me and then BLOCKED me!

Anyway here are those comments that you posted in our facebook group wall:

Posted by: Kyler Dunst
Date/Time: 25/01/2011 at 20:29 GMT
Kyler Dunst commented on The FacebookUsers.org.uk Group's Wall post.
Kyler wrote "stage 3 of operations is now commenced hahahahahahahaha love the new pic"

Posted by: Kyler Dunst
Date/Time: 25/01/2011 at 20:30 GMT
Kyler Dunst commented on The FacebookUsers.org.uk Group's Wall post.
Kyler wrote "Hope the Hamilton's are included you do talk some shit. Douche Bag, we could have been great freinds but you decided to run the opposite direction,"

Anyway let me just remind you of the HONEST TRUTH: Yes we could have been friends, BUT IT WAS YOU WHO WHO FINISHED OUR FRIENDSHIP, IT IS YOU WHO IS TALKING SHIT, me I will stick to the facts.

I look forward to hearing from your lawyers in the near future!

Last edited by GarryP on Fri 11 Feb 2011, 12:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

More HOT AIR & BLUSTER Messages) from Kyler Dunst! Empty Yet more messages received from Kyler Dunst

Post  GarryP Fri 28 Jan 2011, 12:12 pm

Date: 28 January 2011.

Sent/Received via: Forum Contact Form
Date & Time Sent/Received: 28/01/2011 (03:08 GMT)
Subject: [Contact] Garry Pouvey

Message content:

Kyler here again, just to let you know, you obviously think that some communications to you are from me when they are not. For instance I never said we could still be friends or whatever... i know damn well i blocked you and have always been glad I did that. i have no interest in being your friend and in fact just wanted to be left alone by you but you continue to attack me and harass me by listing me on your watch list and now as a pedophile. So now I am coming back at you as you MUST have expected. You know I only put up with so much before I go back at somebody attacking me. Your friend Josh has made two fake accounts of me and one of Jack Bowden recently. Jack is actually in France on vacation and has been deactivated for a couple of weeks. I am starting to think that maybe you are not aware of what Josh is doing after all, but he IS the one doing this crap. It is not Tony Phan I do not believe... simply put Tony does not talk like this guy does... and a fake account of me came alive as soon as one of you came alive and sent an invite to Josh. Do you ever wonder why you are nearly the only one around with your watch list? It is because you open yourself up to immense headaches and legal actions. At the moment we are determining if I have received damages from your stupidity. Part of my problem is that almost nobody even bothers to read your silly forum. Snoozers! But there are other avenues that I can take other than legal actions as you will see. So let me reiterate... i am happy i blocked you when i did, i have never regretted it and i am happy to remain enemies with you and josh. josh is a seriously sick person and obsessed with me as i have been telling you all for a long time now. all of this is to get my attention... what sane person would behave like that? He used a fake account of me to torture jack bowden one night making him think i was mad at him and jack called me in tears. this was RIGHT AFTER i had jack post an inflammatory message to josh about him faking his abuse or actually inviting it. Jack had to post it since i am blocking josh. Parts of that I believe to be true by the way he stagnates in the victim role and seems to beg for sympathy. parts were meant to incite anger in hopes that he would wash his hands of me forever as i also wanted you to do. But the timing of this new fake account of me and his hatred of jack leads me to further conclude this is your sick friend josh penard. But the main thing you seem to not understand is that there are currently two fake accounts of me and one is certainly josh. I have not sent you any messages except through this avenue. I am glad to see that you did not personally put josh up to this but he IS using his admin privileges to read texts between me and the hamiltons and he is copying mannerisms and terms that we usedtogether in hopes of making it more convincing. I find it interesting though that he is also sending you fake messages from me. If I was the one who sent them i have NO problem confessing to it. You definitely do not scare you, but truthfully you should be afraid of ME.

Date & Time Sent/Received: 28/01/2011 (03:33 GMT)
Subject: [Contact] Garry Pouvey

Message content: PS...

To keep things accurate i should tell you that one fake account of me has been disabled as well as a hate group that was started against me by josh. So now there is only one fake account of me named Kyler Cunst Dunst... BTW do you remember Ben Housely's fake Josh Cunter account??? Do you REALLY think that josh isnt doing this crap? I know in my heart that you are wrong. Im glad you are not invilved in this crap but that doesnt change the fact that you are telling the world that i am a pedophile based on some sort of fake text from facebook. And btw I like guys my age... how does THAT make me a pedophile? YOU are the one who gets his rocks off of watching boys choirs!

I will continue to post all of these, but only because I do firm believe in OPENESS, HONESTY & TRUTH!

But this will be the last time that I reply to any of them. Once again Kyler Dunst is leveling some very serious and FALSE ACCUSATIONS at a very good and trusted friend of mine, Josh Penard. Now as some people may already know I have know Josh's family since I was a child this is becuase we lived in the same street in Scotland. Sadly Josh and I also share some other more personal child experiences, I have to admit that I feel somewhat guilty for what happened to Josh, as if I spoke up it might not have happened. Anyway I have know Josh Penard all his life and I know him better than anybody here on facebook, I know what he is capable of and what he would never do.

Now going back last year Josh made a passing comment on his then friends wall this friend was Kyler, Kyler seeming was not happy about it well that was what Josh thought anyway. Josh was mortified that he had upset Kyler and because of the fact he felt bad about upsetting Kyler. Josh removed Kyler from his friends list, Josh thought it would be best to give Kyler some space but just for a day or two. Kyler then sent Josh a couple of rather turse inbox messages. Then Kyler Blocked him this all happened within a 24 hour period!

Josh was upset that Kyler had blocked him, but Josh also made it clear that the problem was HIS OWN FAULT and not that of Kyler's. So over the course of the next 7-10 days, Josh sent Kyler several emails (yes probably too many) in these email he apologised many times and practically grovelled to Kyler. But Kyler being Kyler just rubbed Josh's nose in the dirt. Eventually on the 25th May last year, Josh finally gave up and realised that Kyler was a nasty, vindictive and two faced person. JOSH HAS HAD NO FURTHER CONTACT WITH KYLER SINCE THAT SPECIFIC DATE!

NOTE: Josh will later today be sending me copies of ALL the emails he sent to Kyler and also those that he received, he has given permission for them to be posted in these forums if required!

In fact just a few days later Josh was involved in a serious road accident that left him in hospital for nearly one month.

Ever since that time Josh and Garry Smith have always made a point of BLOCKING any profiles that may be even linked to Kyler Dunst, as they want NOTHING WHAT SO EVER TO DO WITH HIM, juts like myself really!

As for the REST of the LIES & MISTRUTHS from Kyler Dunst above, I know for a FACT that this Ben Housely profile is NOTHING TO DO WITH Josh Penard or Garry Smith come to that, but who is behind it, well I have some rough ideas but no proof. You see as Josh Penard has rightly said "Lefe is far too short". The one thing I do know for certain is that Josh, Garry Smith, Nathan and myself can be proved INNOCENT of any wrong doing, IT CAN BE PROVED THAT NONE OF HAVE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RECENT ONGOINGS!

WE have had NOTHING to do with this Ben Housely stuff either, thankfully ALL THE DATA RECORDS, BOTH FROM FACEBOOK & OUR ISP's WILL CONFIRM THAT FACT!

THAT IS THE TRUTH, THOSE ARE THE FACTS, so people can believe who the hell they want!

GarryP
GarryP

Back to top Go down

More HOT AIR & BLUSTER Messages) from Kyler Dunst! Empty Yet more messages received from Kyler Dunst

Post  GarryP Sun 30 Jan 2011, 8:28 pm

Date: 30 January 2011.

Please note, as I said above I will not be commenting any further on this matter.

Date & Time Sent/Received: 29/01/2011 (09:57 GMT)
Subject: [Contact] Reply...

Message content :

You cant just say you have proof Josh is innocent... show me what ya got. And who then do you suspect? Ben H sent alexander a message saying he would not delete the fake accounts of me until i followed hiss list of demands. so benhousely IS the one responsible. BTW fb finally deleted the fake accoutns of me and now only my real one exists... FOR NOW.

Date & Time Sent/Received: 29/01/2011 (18:22 GMT)
Subject: [Contact] Hey Garry...

Message content :

Can you let Nathan know that I believe him and I am removing the fake Josh Penard account. Also tell josh that I apologize if I was wrong about him being involved and shame on him if im right... Kyler Dunst

PS- garry so you know from my perspective you and i had parted ways on a friendly note with you leaving a standing offer to return to the forums and the next thing I know you have made me public enemy number one and have villified me on your watchlists... I suppose it is possible now that maybe you were in communication with ben housely pretending to be me...

Well that is news to me, you just DELETED & BLOCKED to me that is not parting on good terms! Still you and those rose tinted glasses you wear!

Last edited by GarryP on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
GarryP
GarryP

Back to top Go down

More HOT AIR & BLUSTER Messages) from Kyler Dunst! Empty YAWN: Yet another message received from Kyler Dunst

Post  GarryP Tue 01 Feb 2011, 3:06 pm

Date: 01 February 2011.

Please note, as I said above I will not be commenting any further on this matter. (exception for this message, that appeared in my inbox today although it does appear that it was delayed...

Date & Time Sent/Received: 29/01/2011 (18:22 GMT)
Subject: [Contact] Reply...

Message content :

You cant just say you have proof Josh is innocent... show me what ya got. And who then do you suspect? Ben H sent alexander a message saying he would not delete the fake accounts of me until i followed hiss list of demands. so benhousely IS the one responsible. BTW fb finally deleted the fake accoutns of me and now only my real one exists... FOR NOW.

Well like you Ben Housely is responsible for them, and not Josh Penard as you falsely accused him!

As I understand it the TRUTH & FACTS of the matter is Ben Housely deactivated those account, after Nathan contacted him. I am sure Ben will be able to confirm this to be the TRUTH, as he all he needs to do is to RE-ACTIVATE them, something he will not be able to do if facebook deleted them as you FALSELY CLAIM!

As for showing you proof, we do not have to do anything as it is you who is constantly telling lies and spreading malicious rumours. The information that Nathan was able to obtain is protected in the UK under the data protection act, so he is quite rightly only willing to share such information with those he knows and can trust, guess what that does not included you! BTW I am still waiting to hear from your lawyers, please tell them to hurry up. Oh yes and they should have advised you to not to contact us or have anything to do with us as it will prejudice any legal action you "CLAIM" to be taking!

Anyway I will inbox Ben and ask him to re-activate those accounts for a day or 2, as it will be good to see you made to look the LIAR you really are!
GarryP
GarryP

Back to top Go down

More HOT AIR & BLUSTER Messages) from Kyler Dunst! Empty Latest drivel from his lordshit KD! (10/02/2011)

Post  NatGam Thu 10 Feb 2011, 12:57 pm

Date: 10 February 2011.

NOTE: I am uploading/publishing this latest little whinge, whine and drivel from his little lordshit KD, as Garry is away on business until tomorrow night and he will not be available until the weekend. But then it did also appear in my inbox this morning.

Date & Time Sent/Received: 10/02/2011 (08:36 GMT)
Subject: [Contact] Garry PeePee

Message content :

Dear Garry PeePee, You STILL can't get fb to delete your fake account with your REAL photo can you old man? Fb doesnt care about you and nobody else does either. YOU are the one full of hot air. You have no power whatsoever except your ignorant prattle. You have no power in your life or respect from your peers so you try to gain it with your stupid forum that very few people even bother to read. If you were truly against cyber bullying then you would not be siding with Ben Housely and encouraging him to activate fake profiles. I dont see HIM on your watch list PeePee! Go ahead and add yourself while you're at it. Do you know what your alter-ego with your REAL PHOTO has been up to? Have people in your area approached you or recognized you yet? They may and when they do, remember that you should have never tried to pick on and bully your LORD KYLER DUNST! I love how you promise not to respond on your forum to them and then proceed to do just that! Don't you realize that just posting my letters to you are a response you miserable vomitous mass? Just having such a list proves to me your ignorance but how far does it run Garry PeePee? Can't you do anything to stop me? Didn't expect me to defend myself against you? Surprise! Have I done one thing to harass or bully Nathan Gamble? No and the reason why is because he does not try to attack or bully me! Even to call my response to your bullying bluster and hot air is exactly that in itself! Do you not even see why we all laugh at you? (besides your ugly features)... You mess with the bull, you get the horns PeePee! Fond regards, Your Lord Kyler Duns

Well I like like Garry am not even going to waste any of my time in responding, why? Because I learnt ages ago His Little lordSHIT just ain't worth it! Although he is just another pitiful wannabe troll! Sometimes worthy of a good laugh! But that is all.

Nathan.
NatGam
NatGam

Back to top Go down

More HOT AIR & BLUSTER Messages) from Kyler Dunst! Empty The latest communiqué received from Dunst (Saturday 19th March 2011)!

Post  GarryP Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:25 am

Date: Saturday 19th March 2011.

Well as you may be aware by now, our old friend the renowned CYBER-BULLY, TROUBLE MAKER, LIAR & PAEDOPHILE Kyler Dunst has today been forced into setting up yet another FAKE profile/account using my details., the reason being that facebook closed the last one.

His lordshit Kyler Dunst some how managed to post on the wall of the FacebookUsers.org.uk facebook group, that is despite the fact that we have set it to NOT allow people except admins to post/comment.

Although I have since deleted his post and now blocked/banned him (YET AGAIN), I want to show that I have both NOTHING to hide and I certainly have NOTHING to fear from anything his lordshit may say, do or threaten to do. That is why I am posting his comment VERBATIM and exactly as it was posted by the FUCKWIT himself...

Posted By Kyler Dunst (using his latest fake profile [See Profile Link])
Posted on the FacebookUsers.org.uk facebook group wall.
Time: 03:35 GMT
Date: 19/03/2011

Message/Post:

You sound like a blithering fool daring law enforcement when you know you have dirty hands. Your bravado is false and sounds hollow... and we ALL KNOW that NATHAN GAMBLE IS ALSO GARRY POUVEY! Why don't you put your own self on your lame little watchlist? You fake profiles and watch boys choirs both in perosn and on TV and you likely even have recordings to foam yourself into a lather with... so once again the pot is calling the kettle black you fake pervert.

FAKE PROFILE/ACCOUNT LINKS:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002226270399 *NEW FAKE ACCOUNT/PROFILE*
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002125932311 (INACTIVE-DISABLED BY FACEBOOK!)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001980376329 (INACTIVE-DISABLED BY FACEBOOK!)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000347636242 (INACTIVE-DISABLED BY FACEBOOK!)

I really cannot be arsed to get into a slanging match with his lordshit, but I will just point out a couple of things in reply.

First both Nathan Gamble and myself both had our ORIGINAL accounts temporarily suspended by facebook last year, the only reason suspended our accounts was due to certain people filing FALSE & MALICIOUS reports to facebook claiming that both Nathan and myself were FAKES, uisng FAKE NAMES and DETAILS!

As a result of those FALSE & MALICIOUS reports to facebook, both Nathan and myself were requested to send PROOF of IDENTITY (PASSPORT/DRIVING LICENCE or OTHER government issued photo ID). Well I both Nathan and myself complied with that request and I personally emailed them a scan of my UK passport. Facebook then RE-ACTIVATED both of our facebook accounts.

Both Nathan and myself are still our FIRST & ORIGINAL facebook accounts and yes we BOTH also have a SPARE account for use as an EMERGENCY BACK UP! Both of those spare accounts have been moth balled (deactivated) by us) You see we have no need for FAKE profiles!

Lastly let me point out that the Watch Lists clearly shows who it is who is using FALSE/FAKE facebook profiles, it also show that when facebook DISABLE his accounts, his lordshit Kyler Dunst cannot submit any proof of ID to facebook, as he is a FAKE! That is why he is only able to open new facebook profiles...

So that is the evidence, those are the FACTS! So ask yourselves this who would you rather believe, us and the FACTS, the EVIDENCE or that habitual, pathological liar????

Stay Safe and thanks for reading!
GarryP
GarryP

Back to top Go down

More HOT AIR & BLUSTER Messages) from Kyler Dunst! Empty Oh Diddums, sorry but yet more drivel...

Post  GarryP Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:21 pm

NOTE: The following is the latest pathetic, whinge, diatribe call it what you will from his lordshit Dunst gratefully received just today, still you have to admire his ability to LIE, the sad thing is he is obviously that deluded and paranoid that he believes the bullshit he spews. I really cannot be arsed to respond suffice to say that it is only him who is prolonging this matter, as if people were to stop adding fuel then it would in fact all stop. But for as long as he wishes to continue wasting his time then I will be only to happy to post his pathetic whinges and diatribes.

What with everything going on at work, I really needed a good laugh and this certainly provided that. Still so much hate is really bad for your health kiddo!

Date: Monday 21st March 2011.

Sent/Received via: EMAIL
Date & Time Sent/Received: 21/03/2011 (06:19 GMT)
Subject: NO SUBJECT HEADER

Message content:

Dear Garry Peepee,

I saw that you are once again spouting off lies and assumptions and showing your general ignorance once again. Don't you have anything better to do than harass and bully teenagers? No boys chiors on to watch and masturbate to? Frankly you are STALKING me. Yes as you admitted your complaints to fb got them to suspect that I was fake and insist on identification and while normally i would simply not be bothered and make a new account, this time i did verify my account just to show everybody what a load you really are:

Security Warning From Facebook

Saturday, March 19, 2011 2:13 PM
"Facebook" <fbmessage+kjdmwjwd7u7i@facebookmail.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Kyler Dunst" <kylerdunst@rocketmail.com>
Hi,

You've been asked to help verify who you are because our security systems thought you might not be using your real name or might have more than one account on Facebook.

To access your account, please follow these steps if you haven't already done so:

1. Go to www.facebook.com and log in.
2. Follow Facebook’s identity verification steps to confirm who you are.

If you followed these steps and confirmed your identity successfully, but you still can't log in, please try to reset your password using the "Forgot your password?" link near the Login button. A new password will be sent to you at the email address associated with your Facebook account.

And what is your extreme fascination with Josh Penard, a teenager who pretends to have been molested as a kid for sympathy when actually HE is the one who was the aggressor and initiator. Did he ever tell you that he still uses it as material to masturbate to? I think your head is so far up his ass that you know what he ate for lunch. and you make up a fake account, name it nathan gamble and try to fool people into thinking you have a friend who takes you seriously? You actually have to PRETEND to have people who take you seriously??? dont you realize how rediculous you look doing that? stop picking on people and triyng to look tough or respected, stop picking on teens and for gods sake stop masturbating to boys choirs! and stop feeding in to josh penard's little jerk-off fantasy and helping him relive it every night before ejaculating into his sock and sobbing himself to sleep because the world hates him and he is too fat and ugly to get molested anymore...

Fond Regards,
Garry Pouvey's Lord Kyler

How strange that checking the links on the watch list, I can't see any that facebook have reactivated as yet. So I gues time will tell who is telling the truth and who is BULLSHITTING as per usual...

Although I have just realised what the fuckwit is going on about, so I assume he has logged into fakebook and then been asked to VERIFY that he is a real person and been requested to enter either mobile (cell) phone or land line number so that a verification code can be sent, you then enter that code and restore your facebook profile. Well that is a completely random security measure that facebook introduced last year, it is often referred to as "roadblock" as it is know to have its faults and bugs and many people have often found they cannot access their facebook accounts even after completing the verification process (google it if you need to).

However todays whinge only continues to prove how stupid and completely clueless this fuckwit is, as the automated verification process is COMPLETELY different from having an account disabled due to a person filing a FALSE/MALICIOUS report to facebook. As if facebook DISABLE an account when they suspect somebody is a FAKE or using FAKE details. Then in that situation the only way to recover that account or have that facebook account reinstated in to comply with the request of facebook as shown in the following email:

Hi,

Thanks for providing this information. Please reply to this email with a scanned or digital image of a government-issued ID (e.g., driver's license). Make sure the following information is clear:

- Full name
- Date of birth
- Photo

You may black out any personal information that is not needed to verify your identity (e.g., social security number). Rest assured that we will permanently delete your ID from our servers once we have used it to verify the authenticity of your account. Note that we will not be able to process your request unless you send in proper identification. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,

Name
User Operations
Facebook

So no doubt his lordshit thinks that I have reported him no, well wrong again. I have got a life and much better and more important things to do with my time. Mind you I have reported myself to then in that case. I have been to complete the automated verification process only a week or so ago.

Sadly it is a total waste of time as that process is weak, insecure and OPEN to abuse thus it proves nothing. As simcards for phones are to obtain and you do not need to register a sim card either. So it really does prove NOTHING!

Last edited by GarryP on Mon 21 Mar 2011, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
GarryP
GarryP

Back to top Go down

More HOT AIR & BLUSTER Messages) from Kyler Dunst! Empty Some people never learn....

Post  GarryP Fri 27 Jan 2012, 3:33 pm

Date: Friday 27th January 2012.

Well what can I say, I know many congratulations on officially being the first person to send a FAKE, TIME WASTING so called "Abuse Report" sadly though I am not surprised by who it was sent by. Anyway please find its latest boring diatribe, complete and unedited directly below.

Sent/Received via: Forum Abuse Report Form
Date & Time Sent/Received: 27/01/2012
Subject: [ABUSE REPORT] Labelled as SPAM!

Message content:

"This forum has been slandering me for a long time and I have sent many complaints to you before and you do nothing about it but as soon as I am of legal age I will be suing you and Garry Pouvey for slander and for defaming my character. I have been carefully documenting the abuse on your sites, my letters asking you to handle it as well as my damages. Consider this yet another complaint against these sites... My name is Kyler Dunst and he has a whole forum dedicated to defaming and slandering me!"

Official reply/comment: YAWN, SAME OLD WARM AIR! PS: I am really looking forward to that day, YAWN!

GarryP
GarryP

Back to top Go down

More HOT AIR & BLUSTER Messages) from Kyler Dunst! Empty Re: More HOT AIR & BLUSTER Messages) from Kyler Dunst!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down