theWatchListForum.info & theWatchListForum.org.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben Housely, FAKE profiles & the FACTS!

Go down

Ben Housely, FAKE profiles & the FACTS! Empty Ben Housely, FAKE profiles & the FACTS!

Post  NatGam Sat 29 Jan 2011, 4:04 pm

Well just like Garry does I thought it would be a good idea to copy my facebook wall comments into the forums, as that way they are protect from any over zealous facebook admins and any false accusations.

Yesterday was a very interesting day, as it is amazing what you can find out about people when you have access to the right people and tools, although I did need to be patient and wait on some final clarifactions but they came from the results of a PNC check.

As of yesterday afternoon I am in the position of knowing exactly who is behind one of the FAKE profiles of KD, I have sent Ben Housely a polite message and he has until Monday morning to respond. Now just so people know I have no intention of lighting up Mr Housely, nope given the fact that he is at college, I also have his real name, home address and even his phone number, well his parents phone number. I know that he lives in Devon and so his local police force is the Deven & Cornwall constabulary.

Now like I have told Housely I not bothered about his Housely profile, but I am concerned with his other FAKE profile. I am not bothered about the person he is targetting or the reason behind his actions, I am concerned with the effects this is all having on innocent third parties. I am also concerned that another totally innocent user and good friend is being falsely and wrongly accused of being behind the Ben Housely/Kyler Dunst profiles. It is only because of the fact that a friend is being wrongly accused of involvement that I have taken this action.

I have contacted the so called Housely and requested that he at the least suspend or deactivate the fake Dunst profile, I have given him until Monday morning to comply. If he does not then I will be contacting Devon & Cornwall police and making a formal complaint against him for online harassment. I will also telephone his home address and let his parents know what is happening.

With regard to Josh Penard, I want to make it clear that Josh has not been involved in any of this, his only partial connection is that he has this Ben Housely in his friends list. Now as some of you will recall when Josh first started being targetted by online bullies, I offered him the chance of using a VPN/Proxy that ran through my companies servers, this had the benefit of logging both all outgoing and incoming data, this also means that his computers IP will always be shown as somewhere in Southern England. I am able to say that this data confirms the fact that Josh has had no part in any of this. Of course I do not expect a certain individual to believe these facts but that is the truth.

Josh by his own request still uses the VPN/Proxy that I set up for his use and he knows that all data is logged and can be retrieved should any need arise, such as the case with this matter.

I have noticed that the *WE* have got the right result and so I will acknowledge that he has eventually done the right thing. But let me make it clear for a certain person, his cohorts and his misguided friends I most certainly did not do this for KD, I did it for those people I hold dear and trust and value as my friends. Lastly KD should not see this as anybody helping him, far from I only help friends and people wo are worthy of that help. So that excludes him on several counts.

Nathan Gamble.
NatGam
NatGam

Back to top Go down

Ben Housely, FAKE profiles & the FACTS! Empty Re: Ben Housely, FAKE profiles & the FACTS!

Post  NatGam Sat 29 Jan 2011, 7:48 pm

The way we Garry P and myself have set the "Contact" form to work on these forums is that when somebody uses the "Contact" form to send a message a copy of that message is sent to this forums admin team, so we each get a copy of that email, I just wanted to point that out.

As Garry P is away at a work conference this weekend, it is me who is dealing with the day to day running of these forums. Well I suppose it was about time I did my share really. I have received another message this evening and I would like to address that message and try and answer or explain, now it is up to the sender of that message whether or not they believe me. So with reference to the most recent message, I am sure that Garry P was not in anyway in cahoots with Ben Housely, it was Garry P who first suspected it was Ben, but as it was we only had our suspicions we did not have any proof to back it up. It was Garry who asked me to look into it which I did. In all honesty we were not interested in Ben, who he is and we had no reason to be either. But once unfounded and baseless accusations started to be thrown around then we had to look that little bit closer.

The fact is that Ben Housely was acting alone, well neither Garry P, Josh or myself new what he was up to. Admittedly he is a member of these forums, although once Garry is back from his work conference sometime on Monday, Ben's membership of these forums will subject to review. I also understand that Josh has removed Ben from his friends list on facebook.

So as much as all of this has annoyed both Josh and Garry, what Ben was doing was Ben's own decision and it makes no odds to us, but none of us need the extra trouble that he has caused, we are quite capable of generating our own troubles. That is why I have acted this way. So please do not BLAME either Josh or Garry for what others are doing.

Lastly all I will say on this is perhaps people should be thinking about what they have done to upset others, what have they done or said? have they done something to upset or annoy somebody? So instead of blaming others for what others are doing to you, think about what you have done or said to them? The answeris likely to be a lot closer to home.

Nathan Gamble.
NatGam
NatGam

Back to top Go down