theWatchListForum.info & theWatchListForum.org.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday's Dispute and the ensuing (& sadly/worryingly ongoing) repercussions!

Go down

Sunday's Dispute and the ensuing (& sadly/worryingly ongoing) repercussions! Empty Sunday's Dispute and the ensuing (& sadly/worryingly ongoing) repercussions!

Post  GarryP Mon 28 Feb 2011, 3:11 pm

I have copied and pasted this post/comment from my facebook wall, it is copied verbatim and word for word!

I am supposed to be working from home this week and the fact is my bosses have confirmed that our department has had its budget reduced by 45%, this means fuck all to you people but to me it means I have got to decide who is shown the door and who stays. So I can do without other dramas at the moment.

Right as some people know I managed to upset somebody and thus his friends too, the reason being I just the same as this other person both object to and hate being tagged in other peoples posts. Me being me I made that crystal clear and bluntly too, however I made sure that I did not name anybody nor did I make any comments in other peoples posts. Sadly the person concerned took offence, although strangely I have seen him object to being tagged on many occasions and yes he has used rather colourful language when doing so. So it appears it is OK for him to oject to and dislike being tagged, yet it is OK for him to tag other people. Well sorry I don't believe in double standards, you and your friends might, but I do NOT!

All this crap at the moment is unwanted and totally uncalled for, as Ben rightly pointed out I did not name anybody yesterday, come to that neither did Nathan or Josh, yet still people have thrown a tantrum and hit the delete, well that is your choice. That is your decision and yours alone. Sadly the facts are these, just because somebody took offence at what I said and the way in which I said it, they then decided to REMOVE/DELETE both Nathan and Josh from their friends list. That is and was totally uncalled for and was bang out of order, I also think it was petty and down right childish too. If you have an issue with me then take it out on or with me, but DO NOT EVER take it out my friends. As for what Josh has said, he had every damn right to say it, both he and Nathan had nothing to do with this until that person brought them into the matter by DELETING/REMOVING them from their friends list.

As things stand at this time I have no intentions of making any rash additions to the watch lists. You see I have always made it clear that the watch list is a place for serious trouble makers, paedophiles, liars and bullies. It is not a place to put people just because you are upset or annoyed about something they said or done. Sorry people I do not play those games.

Anyway like Ben has also said today, I think all sides and everybody concerned needs to stop and think about things. I did not NAME anybody, nor did I actually reply to any one persons post. I can see from reading Nathan and Josh's comments that they did not name anybody either. But just like they have said the way some people have sadly reacted is what we have come to expect from KD, when he does it is bad enough.

So what happens next, well that is down to you guys. I really do not want to permanently loose any friends, neither does Nathan or Josh. As things stand I think we all need a little time and space to think. But either way, the choice is yours? I will say this though I think we have all over reacted, some possibly more than others. As for what I said I stand by every word of it, I also stand by every word of my REAL FRIENDS TOO! So who should apologise well who knows, like I said we have all over reacted. But as for me this matter is over and done with. It is water under the bridge and I am not going to say any more about it, if others wish to carry on the dispute then that is up to them, but as for me it is finished with, it here and it ends now.

Like I have said I am more than willing to give people plenty of chances, but I only take shit being thrown at me so many times. This is one of those time as far as I can see, so that is one chance down! So it can be seen and read, as deleting me for no reason results in being blocked (if only for a few days), as like I said I can really do without this hassle, drama and bother, NOT NOW, NOT EVER! Can things be repaired, can things be put right, well I hope so but again that is for others to consider and decide, sadly I will not be holding my breath.

GarryP

PS: Sadly I have to say that I know of one person who will be really happy about all of this. The sad thing is working together we have shown that we can make his life and his abuse of facebook that much harder.

Last edited by GarryP on Sat 19 Mar 2011, 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

Sunday's Dispute and the ensuing (& sadly/worryingly ongoing) repercussions! Empty Re: Sunday's Dispute and the ensuing (& sadly/worryingly ongoing) repercussions!

Post  GarryP Mon 28 Feb 2011, 9:19 pm

Due to what is going on at the moment I feel that I have no option but delete/remove or as facebook call it UNFRIEND a few people, I have decided to BLOCK them too, as I really do feel that all of this crap is getting way out of hand and it is going too far. What was really nothing more than a minor/petty disagreement has now started to degenerate into a very one sided slanging match. I do not want to be part of it, so I have taken the decision to BLOCK all of those who might want to get involved. When and if things calm down I might be willing to review that decision and yes I might even give people another chance. But as things are you have taken (and they know who they are) things to far and you have overstepped the mark.

I really did not want any of this, but some people need to learn that sometimes it is best not to say anything (or reply to a comment/status update) as by doing so you incriminate yourselves. Just remember I never named anybody and you guys have BLOWN this way out of proportion.

The reason I have BLOCKED you though, is because I really do believe we all need some space and time to reflect, by BLOCKING you it means that we have that time. So it is with a very heavy heart and with regret that I have added several people to my BLOCKED list, but I am doing it for good reasons and with no intent or malice. Sadly I doubt they can say the same about when they DELETED/REMOVED (UNFRIENDED) either Nathan, Josh or even myself!

Still have it your way, it is your choice, your decision and I will say the same to them and anybody else as I have said to KD and that is this:

"You have made your choice, you have made your decision. you must now deal with it!"
GarryP
GarryP

Back to top Go down

Sunday's Dispute and the ensuing (& sadly/worryingly ongoing) repercussions! Empty Re: Sunday's Dispute and the ensuing (& sadly/worryingly ongoing) repercussions!

Post  GarryP Mon 28 Feb 2011, 11:16 pm

Sadly I need to add just one last little footnote to this very sad state of affairs and that is this. There is a very good reason why I did not immediatly respond to certain person inbox message earlier and that is as I have already said, I am just really seriously PISSED OFF (not with you) but with all of this, I am especially PISSED OFF with the way some people have BLOWN IT ALL OUT OF PROPORTION! I am not interested in what anybody else has got to say, or why they did or said what, somebody has got to be the one to DROP THIS SHIT, I am only trying to do just that.

Now as for your message, it is sat in my INBOX *UNREAD* it will remain *UNREAD* for a good few days yet. I think will all need time and space to calm down and reflect on what has happened. Sadly many things have been done and said in the heat of the moment, that can't be helped and sadly it cannot be undone. But somebody needs to try and end all of this, that is why I am trying not to respond anymore, that is the only reason I have deleted/removed (UNFRIENDED) and yes BLOCKED some people too. As this all needs to stop and stop now. If others cannot see that or they want to continue with throwing the shit around, well that is up to them but for me it over. So please let us all just drop this and try and concentrate and focus on what our real problems are, who they are and continue to deal with them as a combined force.

PS: If anybody else wants to request that their forum account be DELETED, then just ask and I will be happy to oblige!

Oh yes, don't worry as you will no doubt know neither Josh, Nathan or myself have accounts with your forums nor do any of us visit them (your server logs will prove that to be true) now the only reason we have all decided on that stance, was because we did not want to be accused of anything should things go pear shaped. We all decided on that after a long discussion, as we thought what was best for us. Sadly it now appears we were right to take that decision.

GarryP
GarryP
GarryP

Back to top Go down

Post  GarryP Tue 01 Mar 2011, 5:11 pm

Now that we have been able to put a lid on this, well for our part anyway. I would like to repeat what Nathan said about if people want to contact us. So please note if you are unable to contact us via facebook FOR WHAT EVER REASON (ie., UNFRIENDED or BLOCKED) then that does not mean we have permanently closed the door to anybody. Please remember that there are other ways in which people can contact us, you can email us at any of the following addresses:

garry@facebookusers.org.uk

cyberprotectoruk@hotmail.com

nathag@fuckedby2facebook.co.uk

Or if you want you can use one of the other email addresses as detailed in the following post (see link)

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info/t135-how-to-contact-us

Finally there is of course the *CONTACT* form link as shown on all pages of these forums.

Thanks

GarryP

GarryP
GarryP

Back to top Go down

Post  GarryP Wed 02 Mar 2011, 7:02 pm

Yes and please note that ANYBODY and I mean ANYBODY who sends Nathan, Josh or myself any kind of OFFENSIVE messages whether via faecesbook or not, we will publish those messages and your details (name & profile) on the forums. I don't care who you are, who you think you are or who you are friends with. You will be named as a TROUBLE MAKER on the forums.

We don't send people abusive, insulting, threatening or OFFENSIVE messages, so why send them to us!

Well I know the answer to that already.

I do want to say one thing though and that is I do not believe that the events of yesterday (Monday and early this morning) are anything to do with anybody who UNFRIENDED me or me them because of Sunday's debacle, so those people need not wrongly think this is aimed at them. Although like I said earlier (a couple of days ago) I know somebody who will take great delight and pleasure in knowing what has gone on, it is him who is behind this.

Mind you there is no point me going on, as what with people being UNFRIENED and BLOCKED they cannot see or read this, so why should I be concerned as to who thinks what or even why? As I do not believe for one moment that any of them are reall that bothered or even concerned. So I suppose here is to the status quo!
GarryP
GarryP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down