theWatchListForum.info & theWatchListForum.org.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INACTIVE & UNUSED FORUM ACCOUNTS!

Go down

INACTIVE & UNUSED FORUM ACCOUNTS! Empty INACTIVE & UNUSED FORUM ACCOUNTS!

Post  GarryP Fri 27 May 2011, 1:47 pm

:::FORUM NOTICE:::

http://www.forums.socialnetworkuser.org.uk/

Just to give people plenty of advance notice, I intend to DELETE ALL UNUSED/INACTIVE forums accounts.

So if you want your account to remain, then please visit the forums by next Friday (3rd June) and at the very least LOG IN!

I will DELETE all such accounts, next weekend commencing Saturday 4th June 2011!

So if you have REGISTERED and then NEVER used that account, it will be DELETED!

Likewise if you have registered and NOT used/visited the site within the the last 45 DAYS, then that account will also be deleted!

I do NOT expect any member to visit this site every day or even every week, all I ask of people who have after all already made a concious decision to register for these forums, is that try and try visit these forums at least fortnightly. All I ask is that you LOG IN when you visit then that way I will know that your account is ACTIVE and is being used. That is all I really ask for, is the bear minimum of your support, NOTHING else, NOTHING extra!

PLEASE NOTE: That I am not interested in just having a NUMBER of registered users, I would much rather have a smaller, friendlier community with a low number of active users.

I hope you will understand and THANKS to those who do actively support the forums.

Further to the above and starting with immedate effect, I have decided to introduce the following:

DORMANT/INACTIVE ACCOUNT POLICY!

NOTE: That effective from today (27th May, 2011) ALL *NEW* forum registrations/members agree to the following.

ALL NEW MEMBERS ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO TRY & LOG IN AT LEAST ONCE IN ANY 14 DAY PERIOD!

IF A MEMBER REGISTERS, THEN DOES NOT VISIT THE SITE AGAIN & IS SHOWN NOT TO HAVE LOGGED FOR A PERIOD OF NOT LESS THAN 28 DAYS, THEN THAT MEMBERS ACCOUNT WILL BE DEEMED INACTIVE/DORMANT AND WILL THAT ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED!

IF AN ACCOUNT IS DELETED, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE DELETION IS PERMANENT & THERE IS NO WAY TO REACTIVATE THAT ACOUNT!

YOU WILL NEED TO RE-REGISTER, SHOULD YOU SO WISH!

Lastly, I know that I could message members whose accounts are showing as INACTIVE/DORMANT, but I am aware that some people myself included do not like to received unsolicited messages, from sites which they have regsitered with. Therefore I will not be sending any further messages from today.

GarryP

Smile
GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down