theWatchListForum.info & theWatchListForum.org.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill Brown fake account attacking....

Go down

Bill Brown fake account attacking.... Empty Bill Brown fake account attacking....

Post  Guest Sat 25 Jun 2011, 8:48 pm

This was in my in-box yeaterday and today on Facebook. This Dan Jameson is self-confessed as Bill Brown.

Dan Jameson June 22 at 11:08am Report
wow what happened?

Andy W June 22 at 11:31am
I can only assume it has to do with that bullshit from yesterday. I've decided something. Im not going to engage the bastards any more. I really don't give a shit what any of those petty schoolboys have to say. The people who know me, know me. The rest can bite rocks. I don't give a shit anymore.

I just regret the friends who were relying on me for support and encouragement. They are the ones who suffer from bullshit like this.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Dan Jameson June 22 at 11:38am Report
well like i told u yesterday look at k**** ok u think hes this great friend think again

Dan Jameson June 23 at 11:22am Report
glad to see ur profile made it through the night

Andy W June 23 at 4:18pm
There is no reason for this account to be closed, or for the other one. I have done nothing to violate terms of service. I am threatening no one. I have done nothing to bring any of this bullshit.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Dan Jameson June 23 at 4:23pm Report
I no you havent andy. I dont no why they would do something like that to you of all people. all you do is um mentor young boys thats what you call it right?

Andy W June 23 at 4:36pm
I just offer friendship. Advice is cheap. And I don't know their full situation. I can be an encourager.

Sent via Facebook Mobile

Dan Jameson June 23 at 4:36pm Report
im sure u can in more ways then one

Andy W June 23 at 4:37pm
What do you mean by that?
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Dan Jameson June 23 at 4:38pm Report
ch***** told me a few thing that i cant talk about

Dan Jameson June 24 at 4:46am Report
i love how u just stop replying. something i said?

Andy W June 24 at 8:38am
No, I actually work for a living. I wasn't at my laptop and had stuff to do.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Andy W June 24 at 8:50am
C**** is no longer on my friends list. You had a youngster named C****** on your list too, it seems. Is what he told me about you true? He certainly does not appear to be 17.

All I know, Bill, is that not everything you hear on FB is true. I'd keep that in mind before you jump to conclusions.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Dan Jameson June 24 at 10:14am Report
ok first of all i do work and im very good at it have a youngster on ur list is one thing its what u do with them im not the one who had videos on my page of that young boy. and he is beeter off trust me. and at least i can say bill brown is my real name can u say andy w is yours????????

Dan Jameson June 25 at 8:38am Report
and i am and will do everything i can do to see that ur account is closed. and u can thank k*** for that once again cuz hes fucking with me again so sorry

Back to top Go down

Bill Brown fake account attacking.... Empty Re: Bill Brown fake account attacking....

Post  GarryP Sun 26 Jun 2011, 6:01 pm

Well I think BB & KD are one in the same. Sorry but it is what I think anyway!
GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down