theWatchListForum.info & theWatchListForum.org.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Post  GarryP Sun 01 Aug 2010, 11:30 pm

Well firstly let me thank you for coming this far, I would also like to congratulate you on finding the NEWEST, FRIENDLIEST & BEST Social Networking (including facebook) forums anywhere on the web. We aim to be a close knit and friendly forums and we will never shy away from telling things as they really are.

We aim to deal with all aspects of Social Networking, the good, the bad and yes the ugly side to it too. That means that these forums are prepared to tackle the issues that most forums ignore or worse try and brush under the carpet, well we wont and we never will. We tackle those issues head on. Also unlike some other forums we will never be fan boys of any site, we will treat all sites as equals. That means if you join these forums and I hope you will, you can be assured and guaranteed that whether you post about a problem you have had or a problem you currently have either with a site, its staff or perhaps you are being abused, bullied, intimidated or harassed by others on a site, then we will do our best to try and help you or support you. Perhaps you have had a problem in the past and it was sorted out and you want to sing the praises of something then that is fine too. Whatever you have to say you have found the place to say it.

Anyway like most other forums we have loads of other sections, but sadly to protect the honesty and integrity of these forums those other sections can only been seen by registered users and members. Like I said we are really a very friendly bunch so I hope you will sign up, register and become part of the family, the family that is SocialNetworkUser.org.uk (inc. FacebookUsers.org.uk)

Thanks and I look forward to welcoming you as part of the family.

GarryP.

Site Owner & Administrator.
GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum