theWatchListForum.info & theWatchListForum.org.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abuse Reports or ABUSIVE messages, January 2011!

Go down

Abuse Reports or ABUSIVE messages, January 2011! Empty Abuse Reports or ABUSIVE messages, January 2011!

Post  GarryP Wed 12 Jan 2011, 9:08 pm

****Abuse Reports: January, 2011****

**Last Update: 30/01/2011**

**Total Complaints/Abuse Reports Received this month: 008**

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I have published these so that *EVERYBODY* can see the REAL NATURE of those people who has filed these "ABUSE REPORTS", I hope this will aid and enable not only, non members, but prospective members, my hosting company and the hosts of the freeforums site to see the kind of people we are trying to deal with.

The following are the so called complaints that people have filed using the "Report Abuse Link" at the bottom right hand side of the page.

NOTE: If when reading this you still feel the urge and the need to send an "Abuse Report" then you can either use the "Report an abuse" link shown at the bottom left on the screen or you can use this new email address especially for you to use:

bullshitabuse@fuckedby2facebook.co.uk

So there you go "every little helps!"

PLEASE NOTE: That these are COMPLETE & UNEDITED! If you want to discuss them let me know and I will set up a specific discussion thread for them, I think you guys will agree that the following just goes to show, the difference between them and us. We being grown ups and mature adults we stick we to making grown up remarks and well these kids just do the only they can and that is send pathetic whines, laughable yet impotent and empty threats. Still I will be posting all of those here! These "Abuse Reports" are supposed to be anonymous but with the right know how and expertise it is possible to extract all the information a person needs to identify the source and sender of the message.

As you will see below the people who have filed these so called "ABUSE REPORTS" have in fact abused that system and used it to send their usual and sadly all to predictable ABUSIVE, INSULTING & THREATENING MESSAGES! But you will see this for yourselves, I personally believe that the so called "ABUSE REPORTS" as shown below says a great deal about the personality and the PSYCHOTIC nature of these idividuals and its SYCOPHANTIC followers.

I would like to make it clear, that nobody who is involved in the day to day running of these forums, have ever sent anyone an ABUSIVE, INSULTING or THREATENING MESSAGE! We have not sent anybody any such messages at all FACT! However these spineless idiots and bullies seem to think it is OK for them to send such messages. Anyway read on, see the CRAP that my friends and I have had to put up with on an almost daily basis, look at the EVIDENCE, look at the FACTS and then you can judge for yourselves.

As it is it is not supposed to be possible to reply to this so called "Abuse Reports". But you will see that I have added my thoughts and a comment to some of them, although to be honest most of them are the usual pathetic whines, moans and empty and hollow threats.

I have COPIED & PASTED these and they are in order of Date Received!

13/01/2011

Received via email:
Date: 13/01/2011.
Time: 16:37 GMT.
Subject: Slander and harassment on Garry Pouvey's forum

Gary Pouvey's site is slandering myself and a number of others... calling us pedophiles and bullies and this is pure slander! He is now friends with a notorious group of internet bullies yet he certainly doesn't add THEM to his little black-list... in fact they used to be on it but now are gone. I tried to resolve it by asking him to remove my name but he only verbally abused me and told me thatI am a liar and never to contact him again. If you all will not regulate his forum and remove the slanderous information against myself then I will have to continue to move up to the4 next step. His site is obviously slanderous, harmful toward others (he inclused internet links to everybody!) and it needs to be closed and cleaned up! You are one of a number of people I am complaining to about this site. Thanks. Kyler Dunst

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info/t154-the-original-fact-based-watch-list-updated-13-01-2011

Received Via "Report an abuse" link on these forums:

This forum attacks and slanders myself and a number of others which is illegal. Gary Pouvey is attacking a lot of good people as part of a ring of cyber bullies. His forum is illegal.

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info/t154-the-original-fact-based-watch-list-updated-11-01-2011

Received via email/Forum Contact Form:
Date: 27/01/2011.
Time: 06:48 GMT.
Subject: [Contact] WARNING...

Message Content:
Garry I am letting you know a few things and if you choose not to believe me then fine... I know it is Josh Penard (AKA Ben Housely) who is going to people pretending to be me and attacking and threatening them. He tortured Jack recently before he left for vacation in France and then made another fake account of him. I have been approached by the guy using your fake profile and I have agreed to help him against you. You have gone too far listing me on your watch list as a pedophile and I am looking into seeking legal and other steps against you for doing that. I have also contacted a private investigation firm in your area and requested a price listing to glean all of YOUR private info including police records and employment history including your current civil servant job. Any information I unfurl about you may be used against you both legally and otherwise. I know you have been sharing private texts and correspondence with Josh Penard thus enabling and helping him try to insert himself into the row between me and the Hamiltons. Even granting him full admin privileges is enabling enough. You strike a firm stance that you will not back down but that doesnt scare me and in fact I see that as a challenge. Many people you can get away with harassing them with your watch list calling them pedophiles and the such but this time you went too far by attacking me. I am sure you think I am bluffing but even the Hamiltons know I do not bluff or blow smoke. They also now know what you and Josh have been up to recently...

Date: 28/01/2011.
Time: 03:08 GMT.
Subject: [Contact] Garry Pouvey

Message content:
Kyler here again, just to let you know, you obviously think that some communications to you are from me when they are not. For instance I never said we could still be friends or whatever... i know damn well i blocked you and have always been glad I did that. i have no interest in being your friend and in fact just wanted to be left alone by you but you continue to attack me and harass me by listing me on your watch list and now as a pedophile. So now I am coming back at you as you MUST have expected. You know I only put up with so much before I go back at somebody attacking me. Your friend Josh has made two fake accounts of me and one of Jack Bowden recently. Jack is actually in France on vacation and has been deactivated for a couple of weeks. I am starting to think that maybe you are not aware of what Josh is doing after all, but he IS the one doing this crap. It is not Tony Phan I do not believe... simply put Tony does not talk like this guy does... and a fake account of me came alive as soon as one of you came alive and sent an invite to Josh. Do you ever wonder why you are nearly the only one around with your watch list? It is because you open yourself up to immense headaches and legal actions. At the moment we are determining if I have received damages from your stupidity. Part of my problem is that almost nobody even bothers to read your silly forum. Snoozers! But there are other avenues that I can take other than legal actions as you will see. So let me reiterate... i am happy i blocked you when i did, i have never regretted it and i am happy to remain enemies with you and josh. josh is a seriously sick person and obsessed with me as i have been telling you all for a long time now. all of this is to get my attention... what sane person would behave like that? He used a fake account of me to torture jack bowden one night making him think i was mad at him and jack called me in tears. this was RIGHT AFTER i had jack post an inflammatory message to josh about him faking his abuse or actually inviting it. Jack had to post it since i am blocking josh. Parts of that I believe to be true by the way he stagnates in the victim role and seems to beg for sympathy. parts were meant to incite anger in hopes that he would wash his hands of me forever as i also wanted you to do. But the timing of this new fake account of me and his hatred of jack leads me to further conclude this is your sick friend josh penard. But the main thing you seem to not understand is that there are currently two fake accounts of me and one is certainly josh. I have not sent you any messages except through this avenue. I am glad to see that you did not personally put josh up to this but he IS using his admin privileges to read texts between me and the hamiltons and he is copying mannerisms and terms that we usedtogether in hopes of making it more convincing. I find it interesting though that he is also sending you fake messages from me. If I was the one who sent them i have NO problem confessing to it. You definitely do not scare you, but truthfully you should be afraid of ME.

Date: 28/01/2011.
Time: 03:33 GMT.
Subject: [Contact] Garry Pouvey

Message content: PS...

To keep things accurate i should tell you that one fake account of me has been disabled as well as a hate group that was started against me by josh. So now there is only one fake account of me named Kyler Cunst Dunst... BTW do you remember Ben Housely's fake Josh Cunter account??? Do you REALLY think that josh isnt doing this crap? I know in my heart that you are wrong. Im glad you are not invilved in this crap but that doesnt change the fact that you are telling the world that i am a pedophile based on some sort of fake text from facebook. And btw I like guys my age... how does THAT make me a pedophile? YOU are the one who gets his rocks off of watching boys choirs!

Sent/Received via: Forum Contact Form
Date & Time Sent/Received: 29/01/2011 (09:57 GMT)
Subject: [Contact] Reply...

Message content :

You cant just say you have proof Josh is innocent... show me what ya got. And who then do you suspect? Ben H sent alexander a message saying he would not delete the fake accounts of me until i followed hiss list of demands. so benhousely IS the one responsible. BTW fb finally deleted the fake accoutns of me and now only my real one exists... FOR NOW.

Sent/Received via: Forum Contact Form
Date & Time Sent/Received: 29/01/2011 (18:22 GMT)
Subject: [Contact] Hey Garry...

Message content :

Can you let Nathan know that I believe him and I am removing the fake Josh Penard account. Also tell josh that I apologize if I was wrong about him being involved and shame on him if im right... Kyler Dunst

PS- garry so you know from my perspective you and i had parted ways on a friendly note with you leaving a standing offer to return to the forums and the next thing I know you have made me public enemy number one and have villified me on your watchlists... I suppose it is possible now that maybe you were in communication with ben housely pretending to be me...

I will post more of these, as when I receive these wonderfully crafted and ever so cleverly worded "ABUSE REPORTS"!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I have published these so that *EVERYBODY* can see the REAL NATURE of those people who has filed these "ABUSE REPORTS"!
GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down