theWatchListForum.info & theWatchListForum.org.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING: SENDING UNSOLICITED ABUSIVE MESSAGES!

Go down

WARNING: SENDING UNSOLICITED ABUSIVE MESSAGES! Empty WARNING: SENDING UNSOLICITED ABUSIVE MESSAGES!

Post  GarryP Wed 02 Mar 2011, 2:41 am

::: WARNING :::
THE SENDING OF UNSOLICITED ABUSIVE, INSULTING OR THREATENING MESSAGES!

To either Nathan, Josh, myself or indeed any of my close friends via facebook WILL RESULT in your name being immediately added to this sites Watch List's, also PLEASE NOTE: That the management & staff reserve the right to publish ALL/ANY ABUSIVE, INSULTING & OFFENSIVE messages, likewise we will also reserve the right to publish ANY/ALL messages that we deem to be THREATENING or those messages that are supposed to INTIMIDATE! They can and will be PUBLISHED on this site. SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

ANYBODY SUSPECTED OF SENDING ANY SUCH MESSAGES MAY BE REPORTED TO THEIR ISP & THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES IN THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF THE ORIGINATING IP (not the one that is displayed, the REAL IP)!

You can waste as much of your time as you like sending such messages, but WE WILL NOT BE THREATENED OR INTIMIDATED!

So if you still feel the urge and the need to expel more of your crap then I have created this new email address especially for you to use:

bullshitabuse@fuckedby2facebook.co.uk

NOTE: YOU SHOULD ALSO BE AWARE THAT SENDING SUCH MESSAGES VIA THE INTERNET IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE IN THE UK, as covered by the *Computer Misuse Act 1990*!

GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down