theWatchListForum.info & theWatchListForum.org.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quickie!

Go down

A Quickie! Empty A Quickie!

Post  GarryP Thu 06 Jan 2011, 7:28 pm

Just thought I would make a little point, I have in recent days been contacted by a former friend. This person had to unblock me on facebook in order to send me his message. Anyway NOBODY tells me who to be friends with either on or off of facebook! The fact is I made clear to that person before they blocked me for a THIRD time, that if they chose to block me again. It would be the FINAL time they do so. Well you made your decision. Live with it!

Now with regard to these forums, I will run them in the way I see fit!

I reserve the right to request that any prospective New Member supply us with a link to their own personal facebook profile, so that we can verify and satisfy ourselves to the best of our abilities that you are genuinely signing up for the right reasons. If we suspect that you are signing up to cause trouble then we will not accept or activate your registration.

If we activate your account then we also reserve the right to BAN/DELETE your account should we feel the need to do so.

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP & DEMAND FULL ADMIN RIGHTS! You might be an idiot but we are NOT!

Should we decide to refuse your registration and not activate your account, NO DISCUSSION WILL BE ENTERED INTO!

Likewise should we decide that we need to BAN/DELETE your account, again NO DISCUSSION WILL BE ENTERED INTO!

By signing up to these forums you agree to the above.

If you do not like the above, then the solution is quite simple...

GO & START YOUR OWN FORUMS!

You see I care about the INTEGRITY, SAFETY, SECURITY & PRIVACY of not only these forums, but of those DECENT, GOOD & HONEST people who use them!

Thanks for reading.

GarryP Wink

Last edited by GarryP on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

A Quickie! Empty Re: A Quickie!

Post  GarryP Thu 06 Jan 2011, 9:48 pm

Thought I would also copy and paste my most recent facebook status updates, by way of a reply to the above!

If the other party continues with wasting my own time, then I will also copy and paste the emails she/he has sent to me thus far!

* * * * * Copied from my facebook wall * * * * *

WOW I really didn't know that they perform Gender Reassignment Surgery so quickly, so well and on such young people. Well yet another fake unmasked! Nice knowing you Sarah Loew!

Oh yes, I should add that I am not the one creating multiple FAKE accounts to get around the problem of being blocked. Likewise I did ask you to stop bad mouthing my good friends, I suggested that if you were unwilling or unable to desist from bad mothing those friends that you consider blocking me for a THIRD & FINAL time!

So you chose to BLOCK me and I said then it would be the FINAL TIME you EVER BLOCK ME, you chose to carry on BAD MOUTHING my good friends, you then started BAD MOUTHING and SPREADING MALICIOUS LIES ABOUT ME TOO! At that point you crossed the line with me. So it is was your choice, NOW LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES, as there REALLY is NOTHING that you can say, that I want to hear!

The only reason I finally BANNED/DELETED your forum account is because it got back to me that you had started to bad mouth & spread malicious lies about me too!

Thing is neither Nathan, Josh or me have ever bad mouthed you publicly. It is only because you started spreading your malicious lies that you finally got put on the watch lists. You see again it was your own decision.

So as you yourself said to me in an inbox/email message:

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN!

GarryP
GarryP
GarryP

Back to top Go down

Post  GarryP Fri 07 Jan 2011, 8:10 pm

Well thankfully the message has finally gotten through that I am not interested in taking sides and he seems to have got the point that after the way he blocked because I asked him to quit constantly bad mouthing my good friends in messages to me! There is really very, VERY little he could say that I would be interested in. Still a nice peaceful day as no unwanted contact, no unwanted emails (apart from the usual spam). Still the point is this he BLOCKED me, he ended our friendship, before he blocked for the THIRD time I made it clear that it would be the FINAL time he did so. Anyway what's past is past, it is water under the bridge and there is no way to go back.

It is just a shame that he has resorted to setting up fake profiles to try and get around being BLOCKED, well sorry even that will not work with me. SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE & DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT ME AGAIN!

NOT DIRECTLY via EMAIL, INDIRECTLY via a 3RD PARTY or PERSON & PLEASE DO NOT USE THE FORUMS TO TRY & CONTACT ME EITHER!

Strange thing is he made such a BIG issue of demanding that I CLOSE & DELETE his forum account, he made it clear he would never visit this site again, he even said that he NEVER wanted to use these forums again. So after a few months, when he started spreading lie about me, I then capitulated and blocked/deleted his forum request.

BTW: I have still got all the messages that he sent, so I can actually prove all this to be correct, fact and TRUE!

Then what did he do this week he signs up to these forums again, but this time trying to use a girls name. Well kiddo make your mind up! As for the forums you made your mind up about them, so try and stick to your decision.

But here is an idea, you can always set your own forums up?

GarryP
GarryP
GarryP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum