theWatchListForum.info & theWatchListForum.org.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kyle Richards File! *Updated 29/12/2011*

Go down

The Kyle Richards File! *Updated 29/12/2011* Empty The Kyle Richards File! *Updated 29/12/2011*

Post  GarryP Thu 08 Dec 2011, 6:07 pm

We have been monitoring Kyle Richards for well over 18 months or so now, in fact when this paedophile first came to our attention he was using the name of Robbie Duval however since then he has also used the names and aliases of Kyle Orton, Kyle Michaels and Kyle Saucer. When he was using the name of Robbie Duval he was at that time pretending to be a young boy or around 12-13 years of age, he was also using a FAKE profile picture of a much younger boy, approx 7 or 8 years old.

I can clearly recall that when he was first made aware of the fact that we had listed him on our Watch List's he posted a few comments on his walls, pretending to be an upset child who had been wrongly targetted by us, he asked for help and advice from his FAKE and probably like minded PAEDOPHILE friends, yet only one of them dared to contact us at that time. Then he posted on his wall saying that he "was sad because we had called him a PAEDOPHILE" the next post was even better, he said "he does not what to do" and that "he would tell his mom and dad"... Well a few days went by, then this person finally confessed on his wall "that he was not the young boy, he said he was" he admitted that he was really an adult.

Well the FACTS are this, he has used MULTIPLE FAKE NAMES, PROFILES & PICTURES in order to try and befriend young boys online. He is friends with a number of OTHER KNOWN PAEDOPHILES and has been since the day we first spotted him. He has had multiple accounts disabled by facebook.

Then yesterday he sent us the following fake "abuse report":

Sent/Received via: Forum Abuse Report Form
Date & Time Sent/Received: 07/12/2011
Subject: [ABUSE REPORT] Labelled as SPAM!

Message content:

Hello my name is Kyle Richards and I have a complaint about this site as far as I'm concerned it is spreading slander about me and a good friend of mine and unless you have proof I would like both Ki Oren-talmage's and my name taken off or this website will be reported to both the local and state authorities for slander and deformation of real people, and don't think that I am not telling you the truth. According to your website I am a paedophile actively soliciting sex from minors on the site facebook and there is absolutely no basis for this accusation...I have real photographs of myself and absolutely nobody else, now if I was a paedophile would I use real photographs of myself? Sounds pretty stupid doesn't it?. Now this is the only warning I'm going to give you either you take both of our names off or this website will be reported to the proper authorities!!!

There is also the following text that he has posted in his "About Me" facebook bio's, I have again copied & pasted the text:

"About Kyle Boylove, or BL, refers to an emotional and sexual attraction that some men have towards prepubescent or adolescent boys. Boylovers make a crucial distinction between feelings of attraction and behavior. Boylovers, do not molest boys. An attraction toward children or adolescents is on average no stronger or more obsessive than an attraction toward adults, I can control my feelings just like all responsible people.

I tend to experience a deep love and affection for certain boys . I desire to get to know them, care for them, and develop a close emotional bond with them. I enjoy their personalities, and celebrate their abilities and accomplishments. As with gays and lesbians, my feelings are a deep and enduring aspect of my psychological make-up, and for this reason I consider BL to be an orientation. Like all other people, I did not choose my orientation. Most sexologists believe that heterosexual and homosexual orientations develop as a result of complex interactions among genetics, physiological characteristics, and environmental factors. I suspect that this also applies to me"

"Many boylovers who have attempted to change their orientation say their ability to love others and their self-esteem have been severely damaged. Similarly, in the case of gays and lesbians, the American Psychiatric Association claims that re-orientation efforts usually are ineffective. However, some gay and lesbian people, and some boylovers, have found change possible."

This is what i am and if you dont like it please dont say anything judt delete me, thank you.

Then there is this on his new profile:

"About Kyle Hey everybody, the names Kyle and im 22 years old and im gay. Well technically im a boylover www.cblf.org/paraklesis/vol1iss1/whatis.htm and if you dont like it than don't add me. My # 1 rule is that i do not change for anybody so if you dont like me for who I am then thats your problem. Other than that if you have any Questions just ask!"

He also posted a links to these forums on his facebook wall, calling on his fellow FAKE, PAEDOPHILE friends to report these forums.

Well I really do not care, what his FAKE, PAEDOPHILE friends think, do or say! As all what really matters is the HONEST TRUTH and the FACTUAL EVIDENCE, then people can make up their own minds on who and what they wish to believe.

Below is a link to the *UPDATED* Watch List entry for KYLE RICHARDS:

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info/t468-the-kyle-richards-watch-list-entry#661

Thanks for looking,

GarryP
Site Owner/Admin
GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

The Kyle Richards File! *Updated 29/12/2011* Empty Re: The Kyle Richards File! *Updated 29/12/2011*

Post  GarryP Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:50 pm

Well here we are is now over 6 weeks ago since this facebook FAKE & PAEDOPHILE sent me his little diatribe and THREATENED legal action, well I am still waiting....

The truth is though, he just all the others before him who have tried to INTIMIDATE/THREATEN us, they have all been just like him, ALL HOT AIR, ALL BULLSH*T, ALL WORDS BUT NO ACTION! Just empty and impotent threats. You see the problem is the evidence shown on the watch lists is pretty damning, especially when people like you have had multiple facebook profiles and like you have used a multitude of different names.

So read it and weap, you are truly a FAKE and you clearly a PAEDOPHILE too.
GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down