theWatchListForum.info & theWatchListForum.org.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we go again, this stuff is just so predictable and YES UNREAL TOO!

Go down

Here we go again, this stuff is just so predictable and YES UNREAL TOO! Empty Here we go again, this stuff is just so predictable and YES UNREAL TOO!

Post  GarryP Mon 27 Feb 2012, 4:42 pm

What is with these facebook FAKES & PAEDOPHILES?

Why do they always have to try and pull peoples strings, as here we have yet another SICKO posting and getting his DUMB F*CKWITTED FRIENDS to post yet more BULLSH*T!!!!

This is so UNREAL that it stinks putrid!

Anyway her we go.....

Over the last few weeks this FAKE & PAEDOPHILE has been complaining that he is supposedly seriously ill and is also supposedly due to undergo surgery. Now the important thing for people to remember is that this FAKE is pretending to be a young boy and looking at his profile picture he is pretending to be around 12 -14 years of age.

Unfortunately try as I might I cannot find one of his facebook wall comments/posts, but in that one he claimed how he signed a "DNR (Do Not Rescusitate form" yes even at his young age, he was allowed to sign that!

The postings below are ALL taken from his wall over the last few weeks, what you will see and read is classical paedophile grooming behaviour, sadly some people are being taken in by it too!

Posted in chronoligical order (oldest first):

Posted by: Ki Talmage
Date: 8 January 2012

if all the love in the world cant save a dying heart from breaking then why even try to love when the people just kill it more and more every day. Dead, alive or whatever I'm not worth much of their time and should just leave. I'll keep track for the next week or week and a half of who all talks to me on fb and the one that shows there a real true friends can have my account on here. Good bye.

Date: 18 January 2012

one reason I'm reposting this is casue I have sever depression with sever anxiety disorder. Just so u no that mean I'm depressed all the time and when I dont talk to or hear from a friend or someone I no that it get worse. I also have panic attacks but there not as bad anymore casue I learned a better way to help stop them.

Date: 22 January 2012

surgerys been moved up feb 26. cant wait! its going to be life changing! ill be in physical therapy for a month or longer relearning to do some stuff unless i can find some willing ppl or slaves. And i need ppl to bring me better food than what there going to try and make me eat in the hospital. ill need bbq ribs, pizza, onion rings, bacon, eggs, ice cream, cake, cookies, pie and my computer.

Posted by: Avery MacNeil
Date: 23 February 2012

TO ALL OF KI'S FRIENDS: he just gave me his email and pass to give to a few friends and isnt acting right something very bad has happened PLEASE if he talks to you listen and be there for him. For him to talk and act like he just did there a major problem hes dealing with and not sharing it with any of us. Please talk to him if he'll talk to you and talk to his dad Jason Talmage

Date: 26 February 2012

I'm having surgey tomorrow at 6am
19 hours ago

I'll be gone a week at the least
19 hours ago

It's for a brain hemorage
18 hours ago

I will end this chapter of his life & death saga in the imaginary facebook world that is Ki Talmage & Jason Talmage. But fear not fiction fans this classic work of fiction continues in the reply below....
GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

Here we go again, this stuff is just so predictable and YES UNREAL TOO! Empty Behold the day of imaginary surgery is here...

Post  GarryP Mon 27 Feb 2012, 7:01 pm

So behold the day has arrived, the day that the confirmed facebook FAKE & PAEDOPHILE Ki Talmage is due to have his brain surgery, well will he survive well the answer to that is pretty damb predictable, as these FAKES love to continue spinning their web of deceit the only question is how many people they think are believing the crap that they post.

Anyway the day of surgery and the continued work of fiction as posted on Ki Talmage's wall...

Posted by: Jason Talmage (supposedly his Dad!)
Date: 27 February 2012

Touch and go. Kis breathing is very shallow. Vitals are just at normal.
5 hours ago

Just got a message from Ki's dad. They may stop the surgery of he gets any worse. Jason Talmage said that his breathing is very weak and his pulse is nearing dangerous low level. I know some of of different religions and beliefs but please pray or do whatever you do when your family and friends are in the same situation as Ki. He too young too die.
4 hours ago

Posted by: Jason Talmage

Surgery stopped. My sns in coma
3 hours ago

Surgery stopped. My sns in coma
3 hours ago

Some things come and go and we don't even notice, but you will always be noticed by your true friends. Get well Soon. We all miss you.
42 minutes ago

We lost him twice. Hes on lifesuppot. His bodys to weak so the machines keeping alive
Posted approx 18:00 GMT

I'm home long enough to fix dinner for my yongest boys and will head to the hospital shortly after they eat dinner and my oldest Liam will be on my account with updates as we find anything out. As it stands right now Ki slipped into a coma on his own, his body was just to weak to handle much more and his heart gave out twice but they got it going again. I did away with that damn DNR so hes still alive. There may or maynot be some brain damage as a result of the surgery. We won't know until hes out of his coma and can be tested to see.

Thank You all for your prayers.
Posted approx 19:05 GMT

I will let you know as soon as I do, if I can't han Liam or Nico will.
Posted approx 19:10 GMT

Just do your best that all Ki would want
Posted approx 19:11 GMT

your best is being you and you can do that
Posted approx 19:16 GMT

K's vitals have returned to normal. Hes still in a coma, but hes getting better.
Posted approx 22:24 GMT

No doubt more to follow and I think we can all guess what is going to happen in this classic work of fiction. So when you return make sure you have plenty of tissues to hand... Rolling Eyes
GarryP
GarryP

Back to top Go down

Here we go again, this stuff is just so predictable and YES UNREAL TOO! Empty Well here is Part 2 of this ongoing fictional medical drama!

Post  GarryP Tue 28 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm

I will keep this very brief, but here is part 2 of this ongoing fictional medical drama. So below you find a selection of posts that have been posted on the facebook walls of this FAKE & PAEDOPHILE. In all honesty this crap really is so predictable, I already have a good idea on where this story is going, no doubt a sad intimely death, well it would be if only it were true. BUT I PROMISE YOU ALL, THIS IS ALL LIES! A VERY SICK FANTASY IN WHICH REAL PEOPLE, INCLUDING POSSIBLY SOME INNOCENT YOUNG PEOPLE ARE BEING PLAYED WITH! Still that is what these FAKES & PAEDOPHILES do, they play with people, they lie and deceive innocent people that is called "GROOMING"!

Date: 28 February 2012.
Time (Approx): 03:30 am (GMT)

Kis heart stop again. Just got it going again
17 hours ago

Time (Approx): 15:30 pm (GMT)

As of one hour ago Ki's vitals have returned to normal. He is still in a coma, is his vitals stay normal his doctor will try and bring him out of the coma in four days.
5 hours ago

Time (Approx): 20:25 pm (GMT)

Jason called with a new update he said that Ki's blood pressure dropped again and he went into tack whatever that is. I'm Liam his brother, if any of you want to talk about Ki just let me know I be on Jason's wall until he gets home.
5 minutes ago

GarryP
GarryP

Back to top Go down

Here we go again, this stuff is just so predictable and YES UNREAL TOO! Empty So to day 3 of this classic work of facebook fiction...

Post  GarryP Wed 29 Feb 2012, 2:55 pm

All relevent details copied & pasted from facebook walls, Date (approx time) and name of supposed poster/author:

Time (Approx): 23:30 pm (GMT)

I still can't believe I let Ki Talmage talk me into highlighting my hair and then looking like fool. It had to be love for my son that made me do or the Long Island Teas he forced me to drink that night until I was drunk. Still a good pic even it I was on my way to smashed. Hehe.
20 hours ago*
(*at time of reposting on forums)

Date: 29 February 2012.
Time (Approx): 01:00 am (GMT)

He's been stable for some time now and his vitals are back to normal. He's still far from out of the woods. But my son is a fighter and I expect him pull thrugh this and be home soon. Thank you for keeping his friends updated Avery.
18 hours ago*

Time (Approx): 04:50 am (GMT)

to all of Kis friends, this Laim I have very bad news. I'm sorry but Jason just infornmed me that my brother has less the a 20% chance of surviving until morning. The whole family is going to visit him and say our final goodbye if the worst happens. Until you hear further from I or Jason Ki is still hanging on.
10 hours ago*

Time (Approx): 12:50 pm (GMT)

Hes still with us
2 hours ago*

Time (Approx): 19:20 pm (GMT)

Kis bp is up 2 pts
30 minutes ago*

Time (Approx): waiting (GMT)

??????
waiting hours ago*

GarryP
GarryP

Back to top Go down

Here we go again, this stuff is just so predictable and YES UNREAL TOO! Empty Re: Here we go again, this stuff is just so predictable and YES UNREAL TOO!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum