theWatchListForum.info & theWatchListForum.org.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abuse Reports or ABUSIVE messages, December 2011!

Go down

Abuse Reports or ABUSIVE messages, December 2011! Empty Abuse Reports or ABUSIVE messages, December 2011!

Post  GarryP Wed 07 Dec 2011, 2:19 pm

****Abuse Reports: December, 2011****

**Last Update: 07/12/2011**

**Total Complaints/Abuse Reports Received this month: 001 / ONE**

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I have published these so that *EVERYBODY* can see the REAL NATURE of those people who has filed these "ABUSE REPORTS", I hope this will aid and enable not only, non members, but prospective members, my hosting company and the hosts of the freeforums site to see the kind of people we are trying to deal with.

The following are the so called complaints that people have filed using the "Report Abuse Link" at the bottom right hand side of the page.

NOTE: If when reading this you still feel the urge and the need to send an "Abuse Report" then you can either use the "Report an abuse" link shown at the bottom left on the screen or you can use this new email address especially for you to use:

bullshitabuse@fuckedby2facebook.co.uk

So there you go "every little helps!"

PLEASE NOTE: That these are COMPLETE & UNEDITED! If you want to discuss them let me know and I will set up a specific discussion thread for them, I have COPIED & PASTED these and they are in order of Date Received!

Sent/Received via: Forum Abuse Report Form
Date & Time Sent/Received: 07/12/2011
Subject: [ABUSE REPORT] Labelled as SPAM!

Message content:

Hello my name is Kyle Richards and I have a complaint about this site as far as I'm concerned it is spreading slander about me and a good friend of mine and unless you have proof I would like both Ki Oren-talmage's and my name taken off or this website will be reported to both the local and state authorities for slander and deformation of real people, and don't think that I am not telling you the truth. According to your website I am a paedophile actively soliciting sex from minors on the site facebook and there is absolutely no basis for this accusation...I have real photographs of myself and absolutely nobody else, now if I was a paedophile would I use real photographs of myself? Sounds pretty stupid doesn't it?. Now this is the only warning I'm going to give you either you take both of our names off or this website will be reported to the proper authorities!!!

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 2.0

Official reply/comment:

Well Kyle where should I begin, well how about this... When you first brought to our attention you were using a different name, it seems that you have had quite of few names, you were also using pictures of a young boy as your profile picture. Although currently you are agin using FAKE pictures that are quite evidently NOT of you as you yet claim. The picture on the current profile is a stock image of a car, however on your brand new profile (yes the profile you have set up in the last 24 hours) you have again resorted to using a picture of a teenage boy! Well kyle most people get and start to look older with age, but you begin to look YOUNGER, how strange!

Then there is the FACT that you were claiming to be a young boy aged about 12 or 13 years old. Do you remember that FACT, we do and so do facebook! At that time you even posted that you were upset by the FACTS posted on this site and you posted comments along the lines of "I am so sad, I don't know what to do?" then "I might tell my mom and dad" then a few days later you confessed to be an adult... You are also listed as a paedophile because it is a fact that you have connections with many other CONFIRMED paedophiles operating on facebook. You know it, we know it, facebook know it!

So with all due respect, are Watch Lists are 100% correct. So please feel free to report us to the authoritiesas you say wou will do! Many paedophiles have THREATENED to do that, but we are still waiting. Besides telling the TRUTH and STATING FACTS is not and will never be a crime.

WATCH LIST'S UPDATED ACCORDINGLY!

Sent/Received via: Forum Abuse Report Form
Date & Time Sent/Received: N / A
Subject: [ABUSE REPORT] Labelled as SPAM!

Message content:

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): -.-

Official reply/comment:

I will post more of these, as when I receive these wonderfully crafted and ever so cleverly worded "ABUSE REPORTS"!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I have published these so that *EVERYBODY* can see the REAL NATURE of those people who has filed these "ABUSE REPORTS"!
GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down