theWatchListForum.info & theWatchListForum.org.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO: Malachi Ki Oren-Talmage/Jason Talmage aka Phoenix Rising!

Go down

FAO: Malachi Ki Oren-Talmage/Jason Talmage aka Phoenix Rising! Empty FAO: Malachi Ki Oren-Talmage/Jason Talmage aka Phoenix Rising!

Post  GarryP Fri 13 Jan 2012, 1:35 pm

Well seeing as this CONFIRMED FAKE & PAEDOPHILE posted thison his wall a little while ago and seing as I love a little challange, I guess I though I should play along, but sadly it was oh so very simple, I suppose like the FAKE & PAEDOPHILE is himself!

Phoenix Rising: I'm reborn like the phoenix rising from the ashes. I'm back because a friend asked for my help. For now I will take care of his account until he is ready to return to its ownership. My anonymity will remain a mystery to be solved like a great secret being kept from a small child. However if you're all up for a game then track me if you can.
7 hours ago ยท

So there you go may be calling yourself by this new monica of "Phoenix Rising" but you are in reality still the CONFIRMED FAKE & PAEDOPHILE Malachi Ki Oren-Talmage/Jason Talmage!

You invited people to play a game of "track me if you can?"

Well where FAKES & PAEDOPHILES such of the likes of you and your little friend Kyle Richards (or whatever name he wants to use today) are concerned, then I do NOT play games!

Watch List entries will UPDATED accordingly!
GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down