theWatchListForum.info & theWatchListForum.org.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email & Abuse Report received from K Dunst today 13/01/2011

Go down

Email & Abuse Report received from K Dunst today 13/01/2011 Empty Email & Abuse Report received from K Dunst today 13/01/2011

Post  GarryP Thu 13 Jan 2011, 6:48 pm

***Edit***

Just thought I would add a few thoughts regarding the posting of this message and the follow ups and I do hope that people will read this and be able to understand my position and my stand point, I have added this short note (pre-amble) because I know that some of my friends still have a soft spot for young Kyler.

Now I know that I have said all this before but it is very relevant to these post/comments/replies, it is important for people to know that it was NOT me who terminated what ever friendship went before. The fact is Kyler deleted and then BLOCKED me on two previous occasions, both times just because he disagreed with me, he gave me NO warning, he just went ahead and deleted and BLOCKED me. Kyler has used the phrase "he turned on a dime" many times both in inbox messages and wall comments to describe how people can change. Well the fact is that it is Kyler who is guilty of doing just that, it is him who "can turn on a dime" infact he has perfected that behaviour almost like an art form!

Anyway a few months after he had unblocked me, he began sending me inbox messages in which he constantly, continuously and relentlessly BAD MOUTHED, INSULTED & ABUSED two of my closest and best friends, those two people are friends both online and in the real world too. I politey asked Kyler on several occasions (I still have the inbox messages as proof) to stop with the bad mouthing of my friends in his messages to me. Sadly Kyler is not that kind of person, he refused to stop with his bad mouthing of my friends so it got to the point where I sent him a final inbox message via facebook in which I suggested that if he was either unwilling or unable to stop using derogatory words and language about my friends, then he should consider BLOCKING me for a "FINAL" time, as I nolonger wanted to hear/read his hatered of my friends. You see the fact is neither Nathan G or Josh P have ever used the same kind of language when talking about Kyler, well not to me anyway!

So Kyler being Kyler, did as I expected him to do, he BLOCKED me! But like I said that was and will be the LAST time he had the chance to BLOCK me, as THREE times is THREE TIMES TO MANY! Now apart from receiving he PRE-BLOCKING message, as I have learnt that young Kyler must always have the LAST WORD! I had until this week had no other contact with him. A few weeks after he BLOCKED me though, I was made aware that he had started BAD MOUTHING, USING INSULTING/ABUSIVE & DEROGATORY LANGUAGE to other about me. It was only at that point I decided with a very heavy heart to add Kyler to our Watch Lists.

Lastly I want to say this so NOBODY is in any doubt, this is NOT about taking sides. It is not about point scoring. It is about RIGHT & WRONG THOUGH. Like I said I value my friends both in real life and online, I will stand up for what is right and I will stand up for my friends. I will explain my actions to my friends, I will defend my actions if and when needed. I stand by everything I have written in these forums. I will give everybody more than enough chances to be a friend. But throw it back at me and then the gloves come off. Do that THREE times and then there is NO way back! As I owe you nothing and there is NOTHING you can do or say that can or will ever change that!

It was his(your) decision to do that, you made your choice, NOW you MUST live with the consequences of those choices, for every action there is a reaction. You chose to do waht you did, now live it, DEAL WITH IT! SO PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER AGAIN, THE FACT YOU ARE USING FAKE PROFILES & FAKE NAMES TO TRY & CONTACT ME SAYS A GREAT DEAL ABOUT YOU THOUGH!

The following is an email that I have received today (13/01/2011), the email was sent to me by the well known trouble maker and self confessed liar and bully. I have also posted this in the Notes section of my facebook profile.

Please note that I have posted the email exactly as it was received, I have not edited, deleted or changed it in anyway, I have just copied and pasted it below:

- - - - - - - - - -

Date & Time Received: 13/01/2011 (16:37 GMT)
Subject: Slander and harassment on Garry Pouvey's forum!

Message Body:

Gary Pouvey's site is slandering myself and a number of others... calling us pedophiles and bullies and this is pure slander! He is now friends with a notorious group of internet bullies yet he certainly doesn't add THEM to his little black-list... in fact they used to be on it but now are gone. I tried to resolve it by asking him to remove my name but he only verbally abused me and told me thatI am a liar and never to contact him again. If you all will not regulate his forum and remove the slanderous information against myself then I will have to continue to move up to the4 next step. His site is obviously slanderous, harmful toward others (he inclused internet links to everybody!) and it needs to be closed and cleaned up! You are one of a number of people I am complaining to about this site. Thanks. Kyler Dunst

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info/t154-the-original-fact-based-watch-list-updated-13-01-2011

- - - - - - - - - -

I also received this "Abuse Report" from KD aswel today:

This forum attacks and slanders myself and a number of others which is illegal. Gary Pouvey is attacking a lot of good people as part of a ring of cyber bullies. His forum is illegal.

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info/t154-the-original-fact-based-watch-list-updated-11-01-2011

Well surprise, surprise yet another loads of lies and untruth. A work of pure fictitiousness and mindless tediousness. Yes he contacted me using a FAKE profile using the girls name of Sarah Loew, but the fact is I did not verbally abuse him. As for him being a LIAR, well he has proved that fact himself, as everybody will know and can also see for themselves, well those who can read English at least will see, I have never referred to Kyler or any of his SOCKS as PAEDOPHILES, that is despite Dunst's interest in that kind of material (Ning sites) Anyway BRING IT ON

Of course I am in the position that I can always publish/post the full details/contents of not only the emails he sent to me using his FAKE profile of a girl named Sarah Loew, hell I might even post some inbox messages that people have sent to me that are supposedly from a Dean Callahan which is another FAKE profile that he also uses. Those messages are very interesting though as in them he admit that Dean Callahan is actually a FAKE profile and it is really him.

So shall I post/publish that stuff or not? Hmmmm, who knows?

NEXT customer please!

Last edited by GarryP on Fri 11 Feb 2011, 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

Email & Abuse Report received from K Dunst today 13/01/2011 Empty Emails sent by Sarah Loew aka K Dunst + Replies!

Post  GarryP Fri 14 Jan 2011, 7:41 pm

Just for the sake of preventing any arguments and to negate any further attempts at trying to cause trouble, I have decided that I will in fact post all the emails that K Dunst sent to me using the FAKE profile (name) of Sarah Loew.

I have also posted my replies to him/her, all emails are published/posted as is and verbatim with no editing of any contents.

The first email contact was initiated by me, when I sent the then *suspect* Sarah Loew the first email requesting additional information namely a link to her active facebook profile:

Sent via email:
Date: 04/01/2011.
Time: 19:15 GMT.
Subject Header: Forum Registration

Hi Sarah,

Due to some other reasons, I would be grateful if you could please send me a
link to your facebook profile. Just so I can verify your details as soon as
you have done this I will be happy to activate your forum account.

TIA

GarryP

- - - - - - - - - -

*Their Reply*

Received via email:
Date: 05/01/2011.
Time: 04:35 GMT.

Hi, I think this is what you need...

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000626550522

- - - - - - - - - -

I then received the following email the next day:

Received via email:
Date: 06/01/2011.
Time: 02:42 GMT.

Dear Gary P,

Thank you for allowing me into the group, however I was left with a question. One thing I noticed in your posts is that you draw a defined line between this group and facebook and about how you would never ever block somebody here merely because you blocked them on fb... so why then do you need to verify a fb account? I was just curious is all. It seems to me to be a little incongruous... and even a little hypocritical? I really so not mean to complain but I was just curious. Also I would appreciate it if you might grant me full administrative abilities.
Thanks again!
Sarah

- - - - - - - - - -

To which I sent the following reply:

Sent via email:
Time: 12:25 GMT.

Sarah,

If you would have read the welcome section, you will see that we reserve the right to request details from any prospective member, this includes requesting a link to their facebook profile if they have one. When somebody registers they agree to that.

You are correct in the vast majority of cases I will delete.remove or block any member, even when they might have a dissagreement with me on facebook as I would like to think that people can be adult and mature enough to agree to disagree, that is why I will very rarely even delete a members account even when requested to do so. As I feel that is an over reaction. However I will say that sadly there will be occasions when people join our forums to cause trouble or harass others, likewise sometimes when people do fall out it may sadly be the case that an administrator has NO other option but to ban/delete a members account, but note that member will be given plenty of warning.

Personally speaking I like to think that our forums are a place where people can come and speak out in safety and know that they are safe to do so. For me there is only one reason why I will ban somebody with regard to facebook and that is if that person has started using abusive, insulting, threatening behaviour or has started spredaing malicious lies about me or any of the admin team.

Lastly, it is for me and me alone to choose who I appoint as a moderator or admin. Those are both positions of great trust and responsibility and therefore I will only appoint people who I feel I know and trust enough to do that job properly. People who I do NOT know need not apply and should not even be asking, as that does set off alarm bells, as to who and why they are joining!

- - - - - - - - - -

I then also sent the following small addition:

Sent via email:
Time: 13:00 GMT.

Hi again Sarah

I should have added that I am pretty certain I said " I would not block a friend, just because they have blocked me" the important word their is *FRIEND* anyway, say hello to Kyler for me!

Bye!

- - - - - - - - - -

I then received the following email reply:

Received via email:
Time: 17:05 GMT.

Kyler?

- - - - - - - - - -

This was then followed by this reply:

Received via email:
Time: 17:16 GMT.

Dear Garry P,
Alas now another problem with your site... I am losing faith in your abilities to run such a forum. Could it have gotten ahead of you? Im just looking out of the windows watching the asphalt grow... thinking how it all looks hand-me-down and I decided to see what latest activities are going on in the head of Garry Pouvey and Josh Penard and your network will not even recognize the account now. If you need help please fell free to grant me full administrative powers and access to your "private" section and I will try fixing it myself. Thanks again for your help and keep your chin up young man!

Sarah

- - - - - - - - - -

To which I sent the following reply:

Sent via email:
Time: 19:03 GMT.

Hi again Kyler,

You can tell yourself that if you or Kyler, Jack, Kevin or Dean or who ever you are at the time, you can always set up your own forums, to spin your little web of deceit. But I am not interested.

Bye.

- - - - - - - - - -

I then received this (thankfully) last email, where Kyler admits to being Sarah Loew:

Received via email:
Time: 19:22 GMT.

Well for the record I am not a liar and obviously we will have to agree to disagree on that! I do want you to know that there are currently two fake Kyler Dunst accounts that were made recently by the Hamiltons. One was closed the other day but the other is the same photo in a blue shirt. You'll notice the photo is cropped above the ankles, perhaps because they have no way in to get a better pic. My real pic is a bottle of happy pills. I unblocked you on Fb... please add me there... do not add the wrong account! On your watch list you list several people as aliases of Kyler Dunst but they are not. Do you care and it should just stay there incorrect and slandering me and them as far as I am concerned since it IS incorrect and yet harmful. I never knew you to be malicious so maybe it would be better if you just took me off of your watch list completely. Those threats that i posted form martin were all genuine I promise... I would NEVER send threats and letters like that to people yet you have somehow decided that I am the bad guy now. You have started to believe the rediculous liars...shame on you GP...

- - - - - - - - - -

To which I sent the last of my emails to Sarah Loew aka Kyler Dunst:

Sent via email:
Time: 19:44 GMT.

Well I noticed that you posted some messages that were allegedly sent to Jack Bowden, sadly Jack revealed his true colours only a week or so ago. It takes a really nice person to tell a victim childhood sexual abuse, that he deserved to be sexually abused, as that is what Jack Bowden to send to my friend.

Anyway discussion over, as I am not interested. So as Kyler said to me, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN! Personally I have got much better things to be getting on with, like watching "asphalt grow".

At some point over this coming weekend I will also post a couple of facebook inbox messages that have been sent to me by two completely different people, both of those inbox messages were sent by a person using the facebook profile and name of Dean Callahan. The reason I will be posting those two messages (unedited & verbatim) is because this so called Dean Callahan actually admits that he is really Kyler Dunst.

My apologies about the length of this post, but thanks for reading through it!

GarryP

GarryP
GarryP

Back to top Go down

Email & Abuse Report received from K Dunst today 13/01/2011 Empty 2 Inbox Messages from Dean Callahan aka K Dunst!

Post  GarryP Fri 14 Jan 2011, 10:08 pm

The following are just two of many messages that have been forwarded to me by various people, I will as always try my best to protect those people who feel brave enough to forward such evidence to me and I thank them for doing so and giving me permission to post that evidence. These two messages were sent to two completely different people, but both of these messages were sent using the facebook inbox messaging system.

They were sent by a person using the FAKE PROFILE & FAKE NAME of Dean Callahan, as you will see in these messages this Dean Callahan FREELY ADMITS to being K Dunst.

Although these messages are posted/published as unedited and thus verbatim, I have removed some names and times. But the actual message is 100% accurate and complete.

The first of these messages was forwarded to me last November and is as follows:

***** ****** 1* November at 0*:*9 Report
Dean Callahan 1* November at *2:*6 Report
Okay ***** I want the truth form you dammit. I deserve it. Its really me Kyler Dunst in disguise and I want to know why you suddenly dumped me for no reason and snubbed me and blocked me all of a sudden with no warning. I actually really thought the world of you and i think you see now that my top secret info to you about daniel and aj were correct. you dont even need to respond to that since i see you are now dating aj... between you and me i think we both know there was a change in titles only.... I already sent a message to aj lettint him know that i am really Kyler and proving it so theres no doubt. And i think you know its me anyway. the countless cheese jokes weve shared count for nothing? honestly though joe i really do care for you loads and I dont see how you can just turn your nose on somebody who you supposedly care about like you keep doing to me. A real man could have at least said look i cant talk to you right now or whatever but in time things will change and i would understand... bubs coulson had to do that in fact last year. I think you know that.

The important sections of the above are:

"Its really me Kyler Dunst in disguise and..."

"him know that i am really Kyler and proving it so theres no doubt.."

The second of these messages was forwarded to me in December of last year and is as follows:

***** ***** and Dean Callahan
1* December 2010 at **:*6 Report
wow ben you really do have a bee in your bonnet about me... let me know when you can talk and ill explain myself to you so that maybe you wont be so offended.... this is Kyler BTW...

Again the important part is that very last bit of the message:

"this is Kyler BTW... "

Let me say again that the above messages are completely legit, I have not altered them or made them up, they are as they were sent to me. The only exception is where I have added the asterisks*. Besides ask yourself this very simple question, what possible reason, excuse or benefit would making those messages up achieve. The above messages are 100% HONEST, TRUTH, FACT and I am posting them in good faith.

The only reason being is try and show, that it is others who are in the wrong, it is others who are doing wrong. It really is them who are the LIARS & TROUBLMAKERS, not us, NOT ME!

GarryP.
GarryP
GarryP

Back to top Go down

Email & Abuse Report received from K Dunst today 13/01/2011 Empty Re: Email & Abuse Report received from K Dunst today 13/01/2011

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down