theWatchListForum.info & theWatchListForum.org.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The latest communiqué received from Dunst!

Go down

The latest communiqué received from Dunst! Empty The latest communiqué received from Dunst!

Post  GarryP Sat 19 Mar 2011, 7:51 pm

Well as you may be aware by now, our old friend the renowned CYBER-BULLY, TROUBLE MAKER, LIAR & PAEDOPHILE Kyler Dunst has today been forced into setting up yet another FAKE profile/account using my details., the reason being that facebook closed the last one.

His lordshit Kyler Dunst some how managed to post on the wall of the FacebookUsers.org.uk facebook group, that is despite the fact that we have set it to NOT allow people except admins to post/comment.

Although I have since deleted his post and now blocked/banned him (YET AGAIN), I want to show that I have both NOTHING to hide and I certainly have NOTHING to fear from anything his lordshit may say, do or threaten to do. That is why I am posting his comment VERBATIM and exactly as it was posted by the FUCKWIT himself...

Posted By Kyler Dunst (using his latest fake profile [See Profile Link])
Posted on the FacebookUsers.org.uk facebook group wall.
Time: 03:35 GMT
Date: 19/03/2011

Message/Post:

You sound like a blithering fool daring law enforcement when you know you have dirty hands. Your bravado is false and sounds hollow... and we ALL KNOW that NATHAN GAMBLE IS ALSO GARRY POUVEY! Why don't you put your own self on your lame little watchlist? You fake profiles and watch boys choirs both in perosn and on TV and you likely even have recordings to foam yourself into a lather with... so once again the pot is calling the kettle black you fake pervert.

FAKE PROFILE/ACCOUNT LINKS:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002226270399 *NEW FAKE ACCOUNT/PROFILE*
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002125932311 (INACTIVE-DISABLED BY FACEBOOK!)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001980376329 (INACTIVE-DISABLED BY FACEBOOK!)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000347636242 (INACTIVE-DISABLED BY FACEBOOK!)

I really cannot be arsed to get into a slanging match with his lordshit, but I will just point out a couple of things in reply.

First both Nathan Gamble and myself both had our ORIGINAL accounts temporarily suspended by facebook last year, the only reason suspended our accounts was due to certain people filing FALSE & MALICIOUS reports to facebook claiming that both Nathan and myself were FAKES, uisng FAKE NAMES and DETAILS!

As a result of those FALSE & MALICIOUS reports to facebook, both Nathan and myself were requested to send PROOF of IDENTITY (PASSPORT/DRIVING LICENCE or OTHER government issued photo ID). Well I both Nathan and myself complied with that request and I personally emailed them a scan of my UK passport. Facebook then RE-ACTIVATED both of our facebook accounts.

Both Nathan and myself are still our FIRST & ORIGINAL facebook accounts and yes we BOTH also have a SPARE account for use as an EMERGENCY BACK UP! Both of those spare accounts have been moth balled (deactivated) by us) You see we have no need for FAKE profiles!

Lastly let me point out that the Watch Lists clearly shows who it is who is using FALSE/FAKE facebook profiles, it also show that when facebook DISABLE his accounts, his lordshit Kyler Dunst cannot submit any proof of ID to facebook, as he is a FAKE! That is why he is only able to open new facebook profiles...

So that is the evidence, those are the FACTS! So ask yourselves this who would you rather believe, us and the FACTS, the EVIDENCE or that habitual, pathological liar????

Stay Safe and thanks for reading!

Last edited by GarryP on Sun 24 Apr 2011, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

The latest communiqué received from Dunst! Empty Re: The latest communiqué received from Dunst!

Post  GarryP Mon 21 Mar 2011, 3:18 pm

NOTE: The following is the latest pathetic, whinge, diatribe call it what you will from his lordshit Dunst gratefully received just today, still you have to admire his ability to LIE, the sad thing is he is obviously that deluded and paranoid that he believes the bullshit he spews. I really cannot be arsed to respond suffice to say that it is only him who is prolonging this matter, as if people were to stop adding fuel then it would in fact all stop. But for as long as he wishes to continue wasting his time then I will be only to happy to post his pathetic whinges and diatribes.

What with everything going on at work, I really needed a good laugh and this certainly provided that. Still so much hate is really bad for your health kiddo!

Date: Monday 21st March 2011.

Sent/Received via: EMAIL
Date & Time Sent/Received: 21/03/2011 (06:19 GMT)
Subject: NO SUBJECT HEADER

Message content:

Dear Garry Peepee,

I saw that you are once again spouting off lies and assumptions and showing your general ignorance once again. Don't you have anything better to do than harass and bully teenagers? No boys chiors on to watch and masturbate to? Frankly you are STALKING me. Yes as you admitted your complaints to fb got them to suspect that I was fake and insist on identification and while normally i would simply not be bothered and make a new account, this time i did verify my account just to show everybody what a load you really are:

Security Warning From Facebook

Saturday, March 19, 2011 2:13 PM
From: "Facebook" <fbmessage+kjdmwjwd7u7i@facebookmail.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To: "Kyler Dunst" <kylerdunst@rocketmail.com>

Hi,

You've been asked to help verify who you are because our security systems thought you might not be using your real name or might have more than one account on Facebook.

To access your account, please follow these steps if you haven't already done so:

1. Go to www.facebook.com and log in.
2. Follow Facebook’s identity verification steps to confirm who you are.

If you followed these steps and confirmed your identity successfully, but you still can't log in, please try to reset your password using the "Forgot your password?" link near the Login button. A new password will be sent to you at the email address associated with your Facebook account.

And what is your extreme fascination with Josh Penard, a teenager who pretends to have been molested as a kid for sympathy when actually HE is the one who was the aggressor and initiator. Did he ever tell you that he still uses it as material to masturbate to? I think your head is so far up his ass that you know what he ate for lunch. and you make up a fake account, name it nathan gamble and try to fool people into thinking you have a friend who takes you seriously? You actually have to PRETEND to have people who take you seriously??? dont you realize how rediculous you look doing that? stop picking on people and triyng to look tough or respected, stop picking on teens and for gods sake stop masturbating to boys choirs! and stop feeding in to josh penard's little jerk-off fantasy and helping him relive it every night before ejaculating into his sock and sobbing himself to sleep because the world hates him and he is too fat and ugly to get molested anymore...

Fond Regards,
Garry Pouvey's Lord Kyler

How strange that checking the links on the watch list, I can't see any that facebook have reactivated as yet. So I guess time will tell who is telling the truth and who is BULLSHITTING as per usual.

Although I have just realised what the fuckwit is going on about, so I assume he has logged into fakebook and then been asked to VERIFY that he is a real person and been requested to enter either mobile (cell) phone or land line number so that a verification code can be sent, you then enter that code and restore your facebook profile. Well that is a completely random security measure that facebook introduced last year, it is often referred to as "roadblock" as it is know to have its faults and bugs and many people have often found they cannot access their facebook accounts even after completing the verification process (google it if you need to).

However todays whinge only continues to prove how stupid and completely clueless this fuckwit is, as the automated verification process is COMPLETELY different from having an account disabled due to a person filing a FALSE/MALICIOUS report to facebook. As if facebook DISABLE an account when they suspect somebody is a FAKE or using FAKE details. Then in that situation the only way to recover that account or have that facebook account reinstated in to comply with the request of facebook as shown in the following email:

Hi,

Thanks for providing this information. Please reply to this email with a scanned or digital image of a government-issued ID (e.g., driver's license). Make sure the following information is clear:

- Full name
- Date of birth
- Photo

You may black out any personal information that is not needed to verify your identity (e.g., social security number). Rest assured that we will permanently delete your ID from our servers once we have used it to verify the authenticity of your account. Note that we will not be able to process your request unless you send in proper identification. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,

Name
User Operations
Facebook

So no doubt his lordshit thinks that I have reported him no, well wrong again. I have got a life and much better and more important things to do with my time. Mind you I have reported myself to then in that case. I have been to complete the automated verification process only a week or so ago.

Sadly it is a total waste of time as that process is weak, insecure and OPEN to abuse thus it proves nothing. As simcards for phones are to obtain and you do not need to register a sim card either. So it really does prove NOTHING!
GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down