theWatchListForum.info & theWatchListForum.org.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reasons to consider JOINING these New Forums!

Go down

Reasons to consider JOINING these New Forums! Empty Reasons to consider JOINING these New Forums!

Post  GarryP Tue 15 Jun 2010, 3:13 pm

Before you sign up and join these forums, I would like to point out that unlike facebook you do not have to sign up using your real name indeed please feel free to sign up using a NICKNAME, ALIAS or VARIATION of their . PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR REAL & DO NOT UPLOAD ANY REAL PICTURES OF YOURSELF!

I want you all to feel safe and secure when you post and comment on these forums, for that reason I do not want to make it in anyway easy for the people at facebook to match forum accounts with actual facebook accounts, WHAT YOU POST HERE IS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS & SHOULD NOT IMPACT ON YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT! Please be assure that the site owner and admin staff will never divulge any information to facebook UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES that is a PROMISE!

The following was posted on his facebook wall to alert people to the existence of these forums, I would like to that GarryS for kindly giving me his permission to copy and paste his comment, as below!

PLEASE READ *More Reasons to Join these forums*

Have you ever been a victim of CYBER-BULLYING or *ANY* other kind of HARASSMENT on facebook?

If so then PLEASE join these forums and SPEAK OUT!...

Have you ever RECEIVED ANY ABUSIVE, INSULTING or THREATENING messages from other facebook users?

If so then PLEASE join these forums and SPEAK OUT!

Have ever been the victim or target of any RACIST or HOMOPHOBIC ABUSE on facebook?

If so the PLEASE join those forums and SPEAK OUT!

Do you think that the MANAGEMENT, STAFF & ADMINS at facebook REALLY DO ENOUGH (if ANYTHING AT ALL) to combat any of the above?

PLEASE join these forums and HAVE YOUR SAY!

Have you ever REPORTED ANYTHING to facebook, only to have you account CLOSED DOWN?

If so the PLEASE join those forums and SPEAK OUT!

Have you ever REPORTED any of the above? Were you happy with the outcome?

PLEASE join these forums and HAVE YOUR SAY!

Have you ever REPORTED anything ONLY TO FIND YOUR ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED DOWN WITHOUT EXPLAINATION?

If so PLEASE join those forums and TELL YOUR STORY!

If you think it is time the MANAGEMENT, STAFF & ADMINS AT facebook started to TAKE NOTICE of the GOOD, DECENT, RULE ABIDING facebook users...

Do you think it is time facebook REALLY STARTED TO LOOK AFTER THE INNOCENT facebook users?

Then PLEASE sign up to these forums and have your say!

WE ARE 100% UNOFFICIAL, 100% IDEPENDENT!

So that is what these forums are about, so sign up and SUPPORT them they are HERE FOR YOU, THE DECENT FACEBOOK USER!

Before you sign up and join these forums, I would like to ask all prospective members to sign up using a NICKNAME, ALIAS or VARIATION of their . PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR REAL & DO NOT UPLOAD ANY REAL PICTURES OF YOURSELF!

I want you all to feel safe and secure when you post and comment on these forums, for that reason I do not want to make it in anyway easy for the people at facebook to match forum accounts with actual facebook accounts, WHAT YOU POST HERE IS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS & SHOULD NOT IMPACT ON YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT! Please be assure that the site owner and admin staff will never divulge any information to facebook UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES that is a PROMISE!

BUT Should you join these forums with the sole intention of causing trouble or to harass any of members in anyway, then the site admin does reserve the right to publicly identify you in these forums!

BY REGISTERING FOR THESE FORUMS YOU ARE ACCEPTING THIS TERMS AND THE RULES AS GIVEN IN THE RULES SECTION!

GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down